Users can combine magic and technology in various ways and to various extends. Beginners can create, control and mimic technology via magic. Advanced users can infuse technology with magic, granting it considerable edge and versatility. True masters can fuse magic and technology entirely, retaining all of their strengths and none of their weaknesses.
- Cyber Mind
- Technology Manipulation
- Techno-Spell Casting (replicate technological effects)
- Techno-Magic Enhancements
- Evolution: auto-upgrade once new technology becomes available
- Extrasensory Perception: enhance detection and analysis via ESP.
- Infinite Supply: unlimited ammo and energy for weapons and devices.
- Infusion: enhanced weapons with supernatural effects.
- Invulnerability: strengthen materials against physical damage.
- Mode Switching: change form and weapons to fight different enemies.
- Reactive Adaptation: spontaneously adapt to enemies/situations.
- Regenerative Healing Factor: fast self-repairs after taking damage.
- Reforming: self-reconstruction when destroyed.
- Replication: limited self-duplication (number caped or cooldown between uses).
- Rule Bending : multiply the unit's power and speed, notably projectile attacks.
- Sequenced Teleportation: automatic retreat to safety after taking too much damage.
- Flash Step: instant move from on point to another on the battlefield.
- Targeting: correct the trajectory of projectiles to always hit their targets.
- Transformation: temporarily upgrade into better versions of itself.
- Weapon Proficiency: automatic mastery of the weapons.
- Adaptive Replication : assimilation of exotic technologies/supernatural effects.
- Superior Adaptation: automatic adaptation to fit any purpose.
- Limitation Transcendence : overcome the limitations of Technology and Magic.
- Omnifabricating: creation of any construct with any properties/effects:
- Potential Creation via infusion of technomagic nanites.
- May require a specific kind of resource, like most forms of magic.