The user can release/use technomagic to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Technomagical Bolts: Project technomagic that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Technomagical Blasts: Release blasts of technomagic in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release technomagic blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of technomagic.
- Omnidirectional Waves: Send out a wave of technomagic in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit technomagic from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of technomagic that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release technomagic blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release technomagic blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Technomagical Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of technomagic.
- Technomagical Beam Emission: Release beams of technomagic.
- Technomagical Blast: Release technomagic over a specific target area.
- Technomagical Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of technomagic.
- Technomagical Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of technomagic.
- Technomagical Breath: Discharge technomagic from the mouth.
- Technomagical Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Technomagical Cutting: Use technomagic to cut opponents.
- Technomagical Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with technomagic.
- Technomagical Pillar Projection: Project technomagic pillars.
- Technomagical Spike Projection: Project technomagic spikes.
- Technomagical Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of technomagic.
- Technomagical Wave Emission: Send out a wave of technomagic that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of technomagic.
- Zap: A tiny short release of technomagic to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Users may require outside source of technomagic to create a blasts.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Jaime Reyes/Blue Beetle (DC Comics)
- Mega Man X (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite); via Infinity Buster