- Magi-Mechanical Symbiosis
- Magitek Symbiosis
- Technomagic Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting and/or combining with technomagical beings. These can include entities that are inherently technomagical, creatures that are made of magitek (combination of magical and technological material) or magi-mechanical objects grafted to a user’s body. Depending on the entity that forms the bond, the host is capable of wielding technomagical abilities. The combination enables greater power than simply magic or technology could provide, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Enchanted Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- High-Tech Enchanted Exoskeleton
- Magic Empowerment
- Magical Intuition
- Magical Symbiosis
- Mechanical Symbiosis
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Mechanical Intuition
- Mana Manipulation
- Magitek Physiology
- Science-Magic Mixture
- Technology Empowerment
- Technomagical Empowerment
- Technomagical Power Link
- Technomagical Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Advanced Technology
- Exotic Technology
- Supernatural Manipulation
- Technological Magic
- Activation & Deactivation/Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Negation/Magical Energy Absorption/Crash!/Malfunction Manipulation/Technology Stopping
- The technomagical entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The technomagic wielded may be dangerous to the users.
- Powerful technomagical entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- May require a mystical contract.
- Khaji Da/Scarab Hosts (DC Comics)
- Vic Stone/Cyborg (DC Comics); via Father Box
- Bruce Wayne/Batman (DC Comics); via Hellbat
- Azazel (High School DxD)
- Ezreal, the Prodigal Adveturer (League of Legends)
- Vi, the Piltover Enforcer (League of Legends)
- Mechamage (Marvel Comics)
- Raptor Armor Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Tony Stark (Marvel Comics); via Sorcerer Armor
- Various Pretty Cures (Pretty Cure series)