- Magi/Meta-Techo/Tech Weaponry
- Esoteric/Magical/Magitek/Mystic and Technological Weapon/Weaponry
- Esoteric/Magical/Magitek/Mystic Weapon/Weaponry
- Technomagical Weapon
- Weapons Of Magitek/Technomagic
User has and can use technomagical weapons that can intuitively replicate and mimic any form of technology and supernatural properties to adaptively infuse themselves to completely any verity regardless of its nature.
Weapons superior technological and mystical fusion grants advance adaptive application that can suit the needs in battle whether they be offensive or defensive making them highly adaptable and analyzing to a any variety of situations, capable of overcoming any and all obstacles whether it be mystical, psionic, or scientific outcome.
Do to its magical and technological nature, weapons have the potential for sentient intelligence and empathy making it nearly impossible for just anyone to use, be it human, robots, magical entities, etc. Weapons can utilize itself only to the user that has a symbiotic and empathic relationship with the weapon that can sense their intentions through semi or complete conscious thought, making the user capable of manipulating the weapon and gain special powers from it.
- Adaptive Weaponry
- Magic Weaponry
- Scientific Weaponry
- Sentient Weaponry
- Spiritual Weaponry
- Weapon Arsenal
- Weapon State
- Adaptive Replication - Weapons can adaptively replicate anything into itself for any kind of battle foreign or otherwise.
- Exotic Technology - Weapons unique kind of technology and mechanics are highly improbable or impossible to modern day technology.
- Hidden Arsenal - Weapons have a hidden arsenal built into itself to call and hide multiple weapons which users can call upon to aid them in battle.
- Spell Casting - Weapons can be use to cast forms of spell casting.
- Technomagical Attacks - Users can generally use technomagical attacks in battle.
- Weapon Merge - Users can merge with their weapons into themselves to empower oneself or safe keeping.
- Weapon Summoning - Users can summon their weapon from anywhere they may be.
- Weapon Transmutation - Weapons can transform itself into various different shapes, forms and even other weaponry.
- Advanced Technology
- Combined Weaponry
- Equipment Usage
- Impossible Forging
- Powers Via Weapon
- Technology Manipulation
- Technomagical Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Technomagical Object
- Transcendent Weaponry
- May need enhanced intelligence to understand the technology and supernatural aspects.
- Blue Beetle (DC)
- Nero (Devil May Cry) via Devil Breakers
- Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero)
- Rider (Fate/Zero)
- Berserker (Fate/Zero)
- Azazel (Highschool DxD)
- Nagumo Hajime (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekaisaikyou)
- Jayce (League of Legends)
- Viktor (League of Legends)
- Waka (Ōkami)
- Necrons (Warhammer 40,000)
- Wielders of the Sword of Tengu (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Magical Girls (Mahō Shōjo Tokushusen Asuka)
- Reach Scarabs (DC)
- Devil Breakers (Devil May Cry 5)
- Reality Marble (Fate/Zero)
- Infinity Buster (Marvel vs. Capcom: Infinite)
- Artificial Sacred Gear (Highschool DxD)
- Donner and Schlag (Arifureta Shokugyou de Sekaisaikyou)
- Heraldric Weaponry (Star Ocean: The Second Story)
- Sword of Tengu (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles)
- Monado (Xenoblade Chronicles)