- Mechanical/Tech/Technological Teleportation
- Teleportation Devices
The user can teleport via mechanical/technological devices.
- Bionic Physiology
- Device Usage
- Digital Teleportation
- Sympathetic Teleportation
- Techno Portal Creation
- Technology Manipulation
- Techno-Screen Teleportation
- Teleportation may depend entirely on technology.
- Damage to devices may negate or alter transport, potentially harming the user.
- Technology may have teleportation range limit.
- May be limited to using certain forms of technology.
- Dreadbolt (DC Comics)
- Red X (DC Comics)
- Cable (Marvel Comics)
- Deadpool (Marvel Comics)
- Nimrod (Marvel Comics)
- Wi-Fi (Mighty Med)
- Karima Shapandar (Marvel Comics)
- Silver Samurai (Marvel Comics)
- Zero (Marvel Comics)
- Urd (Oh My Goddess); television screens
- Chell (Portal Series); via the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device
- Sombra (Overwatch); via Translocator
- Rick Sanchez (Rick and Morty); via the portal gun
- Tyler Bowman (Supernoobs)
- Engineer (Team Fortress 2); via Teleporters
- Null Void Projector (Ben 10)
- Warp Rings (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Stewie's teleportation device (Family Guy: Roads to Vegas)
- Gingerification Gun (South Park)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.