The user's bloodstream is primed with technorganical machines, and in charge to reorder and adjust one's personal (physical/mental/etc.) qualities beyond their usual norm; that said, unlike Microrg-Active Blood and Nano-Active Blood, the ability's qualities are from both sources of the previously mentioned, making the user's personal enhancements varyingly extensive and versatile.
Practically it makes them tech-org technology as they are themselves, offering the capacity to modify and/or alternate physiology to a profound degree.
- Adaptive Appearance
- Boundless Influence
- Mechaferro-haemous Constructs
- Neuro-Psychic Knowledge
- Phantom Condition
- Supernatural Genetics
- Technology Imitation
- Bio-Metallic Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Self-Microscopic Exertion
- Transhuman Physiology
- Technorganic Combat
- Technorganic Defense
- Beyondness Manipulation
- DNA Indexing/Omni-Genetic Archiving
- Essence Manipulation
- Experience Manipulation
- Form Manipulation
- Knowledge Manipulation
- Symbiosis/Transcendent Symbiosis
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Extraterrestrial Machine Physiology
- Machine Lord Physiology
- Micro-Tech Manipulation
- Microrg-Active Blood
- Nano-Active Saliva
- Orgamech Manipulation
- Robotic Manipulation
- Technological Magic
- Technorganic Manipulation
- Can be hacked on the technological side.
- Can be vulnerble to Biological Manipulation and Puppet Mastery on the organic side.
- Orgamechs may run rampant or develop a mind on their own, turning on the user in the process.
- Users of Orgamech Manipulation are the perfect counter of their enhancements.
- Hayden Tenno (Dark Sector)
- Cube (DC Comics)
- Mother Machine (DC Comics)
- Lisnarians (DC Comics)
- O.M.A.C (Omni Mind and Community) (DC Comics)
- The Technis (DC Comics)
- Inciters (Marvel Comics)
- Kevin Tremain/Post (Marvel Comics)
- Nathan Summers/Cable (Marvel Comics)
- Omega/Prime Sentinels (Marvel Comics)
- Phalanx/Technarchy (Marvel Comics)
- Reapers (Mass Effect)
- Aric of Darcia/X-O Manowar (Valiant Entertainment); via Shanhara/X-O Manowar
- Kay McHenry/Deathmate (Valiant Entertainment)