- "You're a killer, Henry. A Cyborg. Your body is infused with the most high-tech, sophisticated, mind-controlled weaponry I've ever seen. You're more than a man with machine parts--You're the next step. A one-man army! Stronger, faster--"
- ― Seth Horne to the New Deathlok (Marvel Comics)
- "But you aren't all robot, half of you is human and that's the half that can beat him."
- ― Cyborg (Teen Titans)
The ability to be made entirely of technorganic or techno-organic material. Variation of Hybrid Physiology.
- Cyber-Biopunk/Nano-Biopunk Physiology
- Cyber Organic Physiology
- Cyborg Physiology
- Nanotechnological Augmented Physiology
- Nano-Aug Physiology
- Nano-Augmented Physiology
- Techno-Organic Physiology
- Technological-Biological Physiology
Technorganic describes the melding of technological and biological components into a single entity, fused at the cellular level. Technorganic entity could be considered a form of cyborg. Users are to use the abilities of their robot to a variety of technological effects. The user can also be organic beings with just mechanical components such as a robotic arm.
There are some ways that cyborgs can be equally stronger than ordinary robots. As such, they may have an actual brain rather than an artificial intelligence, thus making them think much more creatively or even perhaps have an AI, but with the AI and the person's brain working well in sync. Most cyborgs would may also have a robotic voice change as well.
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- Cyber Mind
- Electronic Eyes
- Powered Structure
- Robot Arm
- Angelic Machine Physiology
- Artificial Intelligence Physiology
- Bionic Physiology
- Demonic Machine Physiology
- High-Tech Exoskeleton
- Sapient Organite Consciousness Mimicry
- Technorganic Exoskeleton
- Undead Machine Physiology
- Cyber Mutant Physiology
- Hybrid Physiology
- Organic Manipulation using machine half to influence organic half.
- Organism-Artificial Intelligence Synergy
- Technology Manipulation
- Technorganic Combat
- As they are part/half robot, user is technically vulnerable towards things that affect technology.
- Users of Technology Manipulation are capable of affecting the users like among other machines.
- May be vulnerable to computer viruses.
- Crash!, Data Manipulation, Hacking Intuition may work on user, depending on how much of a machine they are.
- Radiation powers affect not only their organic part, but destroys the technology within them.
- Liquids like water may cause short circuit.
- May have mechanic of self-destructing.