- Bio-Tech/Bio-Technological Symbiosis
- Cyber Organic Symbiosis
- Technologocial-Biological Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by hosting and/or combining with technorganic beings. These can include entities that are inherently technorganic, creatures that are made of bio-tech (combination of biological/organic and technological material) or cyber organic beings/objects grafted to a user’s body. Depending on the entity that forms the bond, the host is capable of wielding technorganic abilities. The combination enables greater power than simply organic materal or technology could provide, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Bio-Energy Manipulation
- Bio-Tech Manipulation
- High-Tech Symbiotic Exoskeleton
- Mechanical Energy Manipulation
- Mechanical Intuition
- Orgamech Manipulation
- Technology Empowerment
- Technorganic Exoskeleton
- Technorganic Physiology
- Organic Manipulation
- Technology Manipulation
- The technorganic entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The bio-tech may require certain conditions to function at optimal levels.
- Powerful technorganic entity may harm or even destroy host’s body.
- Activation & Deactivation/Biological Explosion/Crash!/Decomposition Manipulation/Malfunction Manipulation/Technology Stopping could defeat the user.
- Technorganic entity’s weaknesses could be passed to host.
- If one aspect of the entity (biological or technological) malfunctions, it may be powerless.
- Mother Machine (DC Comics)
- Symbiont Hosts (Eberron)
- Guyver Unit Hosts (Guyver)
- Harvesters (Independence Day)
- Ken Okamoto/Saguru (Kaijudo: Rise of the Duel Masters); via Humonculon the Blaster
- Eidolon Warwear Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Tanis Nieves (Marvel Comics); via Scorn
- Techno-Organic Virus Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- Transmode Virus Hosts (Marvel Comics)
- X-O Manowar (Valiant Comics)