- "What a waste of psychic powers. I mean, all you're doing is tossing pebbles around. Anyone can do that."
- ― Saitama (One-Punch Man)
The power to be immune to telekinesis. Variation of Power Immunity.
- Telekinesis Blocking/Shielding
- Telekinetic Immunity/Blocking/Shielding
The user is immune to any telekinesis, including being moved by a person using telekinesis to grab, hold, lift, damage or otherwise move or control them.
- May still be harmed indirectly by Telekinesis, i.e, a telekinetic creating a fissure in the ground to swallow the user.
- Matthew Tate (Charmed); after mimicking Prue's telekinesis.
- The Woogyman (Charmed)
- The Slasher (Charmed)
- Bloody Mary (Charmed)
- Billy Appleby (Charmed)
- Nappa (Dragon Ball)
- Warwolves (Marvel Comics)
- Saitama (One-Punch Man)
- Ryo Takatsuki/Jabberwock (Project A.R.M.S); having adapted to Cliff Gilbert's psychokinesis.
- Yuuzhan Vong (Star Wars Legends)
- Dean Winchester (Supernatural); via the Mark of Cain.
- Sam Winchester (Supernatural); only from Demons, after consuming a significant amount of demon blood.
- Kavaxas (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2012)