- "Just pretend that there’s a barrier over your hand, right? And then... when things are gonna hit you, as long as you’re ready, they will not hurt you because of the barrier."
- ― Andrew Detmer (Chronicle)
The power to augment the user's durability using psionic energy/focus. Sub-power of Telekinetically Enhanced Condition.
- Psionic Armor/Durability/Skin Shield
- Psychic Durability
- Telekinetic Indestructibility/Invulnerability/Protection
- Telekinetic Superhuman Durability
- Telekinetically Enhanced Durability
- Stimulated Durability
The user can use psionic energy/focus to augment their durability (ability to endure/resist damage), allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
- Focus may be needed to maintain the upgraded condition.
- May be weakened or nullified by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, morale and willpower, etc.
- May depend on the mental/telekinetic strength of the user.
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Andrew Detmer (Chronicle)
- Matt Garetty (Chronicle)
- Steve Montgomery (Chronicle)
- Kon-El/Conner Kent/Superboy (DC Comics); via Tactile Telekinesis
- Nen users (Hunter x Hunter)