The power to augment the user's durability using telekinetic influence. Sub-power of Telekinetically Enhanced Condition.
- Psionic Armor/Durability/Skin Shield
- Telekinetic Invulnerability/Protection
- Telekinetic Superhuman Durability
- Telekinetically Enhanced Durability
The user can use Telekinesis to augment their durability (ability to endure/resist damage), allowing them to take numerous blows of internal or external assaults before succumbing to the effects.
- Bulletproof Durability
- Body Physics Manipulation
- Defense Augmentation
- Density Manipulation
- Durability Concentration
- Force Armor Generation
- Psionic Augmentation
- Tactile Telekinesis
- Telekinetic Aura
- Telekinetic Regeneration
- Telekinetically Enhanced Condition
- Focus may be needed to maintain the upgraded condition.
- May be weakened or nullified by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, morale and willpower, etc.
- May depend on the mental/telekinetic strength of the user.
- Sylar (Heroes)
- Andrew Detmer (Chronicle)
- Matt Garetty (Chronicle)
- Steve Montgomery (Chronicle)
- Kon-El/Conner Kent/Superboy (DC Comics); via Tactile Telekinesis