- Concentrated/Pure/Simplified Telekinesis
- Psychokinetic/Telekinetic Force
- Telekinetic Energy Manipulation
- TK Force
User can control the purest form of telekinesis, the generation, and manipulation of telekinetic force itself. As a result, the possible applications aren’t nearly as numerous and diversified as the widely encompassing Telekinesis, but what is often lost in subtlety, precision, and dexterity is gained in sheer power. Users thus cannot perform complex telekinetic operations, like the manipulation of matter and energy at an atomic level, which is limited to more basic applications. But these are performed with overwhelming power.
For example, users can crush super heavily armored vehicles into tiny balls or tear them to shreds in an instant, manipulate and control huge objects, and unleash telekinetic blasts strong enough to obliterate entire armies. They could casually repel massive attacks and instantly erect an impregnable and self-repairing telekinetic force-field. They could even build a vast telekinetic war machine around themselves for intense and prolonged battles, or create hordes of telekinetic shadows that will act as extensions of themselves on the battlefield. With their overwhelming telekinetic force, the user can bend and escape the laws of reality, and distort space-time.
- Ballistic Telekinesis (destructive TK Force)
- Cosmic Telekinesis
- Object Manipulation
- Psionic Healing
- Raw Power
- Remote Telekinesis
- Rule Bending/Living Anomaly
- Space-Time Distortion
- Telekinetic Aura
- Telekinetic Constructs
- Telekinetic Defense
- Telekinetic Deflection
- Telekinetic Flight
- Telekinetic Maneuver
- Telekinetic Push/Pull
- Telekinetic Solidification
- Telekinetic Surgery
- Telekinetic Teleportation
- Telekinetic Tethering
- Telekinetically Enhanced Condition
- Vector Telekinesis
- Affinity — since TFM is a powerful psychic ability, it can be amplified via strong and controlled emotions
- Energy Manipulation
- Telepathic Force Manipulation
- May only be able to manipulate objects as a whole, not the matter itself that holds the object stable.
- Cannot perform complex telekinetic manipulations (Matter/Energy Manipulation at an atomic level).
- Users should use their powers carefully, as they cannot rebuild what they destroy.
- Energy Leash (Bulletstorm)
- Sage Force (DC Comics)
- Mind Gem (Marvel Comics)