The power to alter an object's direction. Sub-power of Telekinesis.
- Direction Alteration
User can alter an object's directional course, e.g. changing what number a dice lands on, push an object away, attract and repel objects around them, deflect and reflect attacks, change the trajectory of projectile, move objects of small and/or massive size, etc., and can even manipulate the surrounding vectors of matter and energy.
- Attraction & Repulsion
- Deflection/Attack Reversal
- Telekinetic Blast
- Trajectory Manipulation
- Vector Manipulation
- May only be capable of moving objects they could physically move.
- May be able to move only the objects that they can see.
- May be unable to move certain objects, or move only certain objects.
- May be limited to what is moving/not moving.
- Mai Natsume (BlazBlue ReMix Heart!)
- The Dogan (Charmed)
- Prue Halliwell (Charmed)
- Billie Jenkins (Charmed)
- Paige Matthews (Charmed); via Telekinetic Teleportation
- Zankou (Charmed)
- Hina Nitta (Hinamatsuri)
- Master (I was a Sword when I Reincarnated!)
- Nick Gant (Push)
- Force Users (Star Wars)
- Nox Decious (Stupid Mario Brothers)
- Wendy Beauchamp (Witches of East End); via Spell Casting
- King Nikolaus (Witches of East End)
- Doctor Doom (Avengers Earth's Mightiest Heroes)