- Psionic/Psychic Regeneration
- Telekinetic Enhanced Regeneration
- Telekinetic Healing Factor
- Telekinetic Self-Healing/Recovery/Rejuvenation
The user can repair themselves using Telekinesis, with the user's strength/mental strength and power over telekinesis defining the rate of regeneration. If they are powerful enough, they can repair themselves to molecular, atomic, or even subatomic level.
- May drain the user's mental stamina.
- More damage may require more power.
- Accelerator (A Certain Magical Index)
- Unabara Mitsuki (A Certain Magical Index)
- Psionic Lich (AD&D)
- Eternals (Marvel Comics)
- Psychic-type Pokémon (Pokémon)
- John Vattic (Second Sight)
- Browbeat (Worm)
- Matt Garetty (Chronicle)
- Jedi and Sith (Star Wars Episode III: Revenge of the Sith Game)