- "I sense something, a presence I've not felt since…"
- ― Darth Vader (Star Wars)
- Enhanced Psionic Senses
- Psychic Augmented Senses
- Stimulated Superhuman Senses
- Telekinetic Awareness
- Telekinetic Sensory Perception
- Telekinetic/Psionic/Psychic Hypersensitivity
- Telekinetically Enhanced Senses
The user has telekinetic accurate senses, allowing them to see, hear, smell, taste, and touch better with psionic energy/focus. They can hear any sound at any volume or pitch, know the exact location of how far it is, following and seeking any distance to know where the noises come from. See what is happening at further distances, even through solid surfaces. Smell/taste anything they come across, knowing the exact details of the scent being tracked, traced, and carried. Touch the texture of objects they have a telekinetic hold on, to feel when other objects/subjects come into contact with them.
- Enhanced/Supernatural Senses/Absolute Senses
- Tactile Telekinesis
- Telekinetically Enhanced Condition
- Focus may be needed to maintain the upgraded condition
- May be weakened or nullified by stress, fear, distractions, disbelief, lack of confidence, morale and willpower, etc.
- May depend on the mental/telekinetic strength of the user.
- Sensory Overload
- Blanque (DC Comics)
- Conner Kent/Superboy (DC Comics)
- Jean Grey/Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Patrica Walker/Hellcat (Marvel Comics)
- Julian Keller/Hellion (Marvel Comics)
- Julia Carpenter/Madame Web (Marvel Comics)
- Phoenix Force (Marvel Comics)
- Espers (Mob Psycho 100)
- Nick Scryer (Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy); via Aura View
- Sense-type Rise Users (Psyren)
- SOLDIER G65434-2 (System Shock 2)
- Miraluka (Star Wars Legends); via Force sight
- Users of Magnify Senses (Star Wars Legends)
- Ghosts (StarCraft); via Psionic sight
- Biomancers (Warhammer 40,000); via Enhanced Senses