- Telekinetic Compression/Hardening/Materialization
- Solid Telekinetic Force
The user can solidify or give solid-like properties to telekinetic force/energy with the level of solidity going from loose jelly to metal-like hardness or beyond.
- Constructs Creation
- Telekinetic Attacks
- Telekinetic Force Manipulation
- Usually the change is temporary and short-lived.
- May be unable to revert subjects/objects if melted to original form.
- May need to stay in physical contact.
- Telekinesis Negation
- Lilith Clay/Omen (DC Comics)
- Joseph Wilson/Jericho (DC Comics)
- Various Telekinesis technique Users (Dragon Ball series)
- Elizabeth Braddock/Psylocke (Marvel Comics)
- Julian Keller/Hellion (Marvel Comics)
- Quintavius “Quentin” Quire/Kid Omega (Marvel Comics)
- Telekinesis Users (Mob Psycho 100)
- Kenshi Takahashi (Mortal Kombat)
- Fubuki, Blizzard of Hell (One-Punch Man)
- Tatsumaki, Tornado of Terror (One-Punch Man)
- Grana (Psyren)