- Telepathic Discernment/Precognition
- Telepathy Prediction
The user can know an opponent's moves and attacks by reading their minds/thoughts/brain waves.
- Users of Psychic Shield (highly resistant) and Psychic Immunity (impervious).
- Unpredictability will make this useless.
- While the user reads the opponent's mind, they can't predict how fast they're going. It also depends on the user's reflexes.
- May only be able to predict physical attacks, meaning the user might not be able to predict mental abilities such as Telekinesis.
- Doesn't work if the opponents rely on impulse, even their thoughts can't betray them.
- Edward Cullen (Twilight Saga)
- Edythe Cullen (Life and Death)
- Murota (Yu Yu Hakusho)
- Warren (Fairy Tail)
- Dr. Victor Falco/Rat King (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles; 2012 TV series)
- Neuro (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- Bats (Hero 108)
- Goshinki (InuYasha)
- Dufort (Zatch Bell!)
- Mister X (Marvel Comics)
- Hearts (Super Dragon Ball Heroes)
- Mind Gem (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.