- Phase-Jump/Teleport/Translocation Attacks
The user can release/use teleportation attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Expanding Teleportation Bolts: Project teleportation power that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Teleportation Blasts: Release blasts of teleportation power in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release teleportation power blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Missile Generation: Create missiles of teleportation power.
- Omnidirectional Teleportation Waves: Send out a wave of teleportation power in all directions.
- Optic Blasts: Emit teleportation power from one's eyes.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks of teleportation power that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release teleportation power blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release teleportation power blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Teleportation Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of teleportation power.
- Teleportation Beam Emission: Release beams of teleportation power.
- Teleportation Blast: Release teleportation power over a specific target area.
- Teleportation Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of teleportation power.
- Teleportation Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of teleportation power.
- Teleportation Breath: Discharge teleportation power from the mouth.
- Teleportation Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Teleportation Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with teleportation power.
- Teleportation Pillar Projection: Project teleportation power pillars.
- Teleportation Slash: Use teleportation power to cut opponents.
- Teleportation Spike Projection: Project teleportation power spikes.
- Teleportation Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of teleportation power.
- Teleportation Wave Emission: Send out a wave of teleportation power that repels everything.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of teleportation power.
- Zap: A tiny short release of teleportation power to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Energy Manipulation
- Force-Field Generation
- Insertion & Removal
- Matter Manipulation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Spatial Manipulation
- Teleportation Force Manipulation
- Teleportation Manipulation
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require outside source of teleportation power to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, or released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much bindings/binding power is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much teleportation power is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.
- Users of Teleportation Diversion can interfere with power.
- Users of Teleportation Negation are immune.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.