- Space-Time Barrier Generation
- Teleportation Force-Field Generation
- Warp Point Barrier Generation
The user can create a force-field around a certain area, and anything within its confines will be teleported to another location. Alternately, a force-field can be placed in front of an attack, and any attacks heading towards it will be warped to another location.
- Absolute Defense: A barrier that does not suffer any impact as it warps anything away cannot be broken by sheer force.
- Deflection: Teleport projectile attacks back at the opponent.
- Portal Creation: Moving through the barriers as portals.
- Remote Teleportation: Surround a target with a barrier and warp it away.
- Spatial Displacement: Surround an entire area with a barrier to warp it away.
- Teleportation Immunity, Spatial Attacks or Shield Penetration may break the barrier.
- May only work against living things.
- Hachigen Ushōda (Bleach)
- Janemba (Dragon Ball)
- Naraku (InuYasha)
- Mokona (Magic Knight Rayearth)
- Kakashi Hatake (Naruto)
- Obito Uchiha (Naruto)
- Minato Namikaze (Naruto)
- Shin Uchiha (Naruto/Boruto: Naruto Next Generations)
- Trafalgar Law (One Piece)
- Gwen Tennyson (Ben 10)
- Charmcaster (Ben 10)
- Magnus Bane (Shadowhunters)
- Hako Okuri (Bleach)
- Naraku's Barrier (InuYasha)
- Kamui (Naruto)
- Flying Thunder God: Guiding Thunder (Naruto)