- Concentrated/Pure/Simplified Teleportation
- Teleportation Force/Power/Strength/Pressure
- Teleportation Power Manipulation
- Warp Force Manipulation
The user can use a strong form of teleportation. They can manipulate teleportation force, the generation of the force/strength behind Teleportation. When a user taps into teleportation force, they can perform powerful feats with ease and flexibility, such as warping large amounts of mass to another location instantly.
For example, users can teleport themselves or others on a continental/planetary or even galactic level, warp huge objects (islands, mountains, planets, galaxies) due to all the teleportation force applying on how much the user can warp and where to place it. Creative uses are creating weapons of teleporting force that can relocate anything it touches, emit a powerful aura that can detect any distance from them, projecting teleportation beams, unleash powerful warps that teleport anything within its radius, teleport massive armies away, etc.
Due to the overwhelming teleportation force, the user can manipulate trans-warping energies and create various kinds of warps in space-time, move without actually moving, travel between dimensions, distort the barrier that keeps dimensions apart, etc.
The user specializes in raw power rather than skill/precision, making them unable to perform techniques that require levels of performance but still making them one of the most powerful teleporters around.
- Cosmic Teleportation
- Partial Teleportation
- Raw Power
- Remote Teleportation
- Teleportation Attacks
- Teleportation Aura
- Teleportation Ball Projection
- Teleportation Combat
- Teleportation Constructs
- Teleportation Flight
- Teleportation Infusion
- Teleportation Negation
- Teleportation Polearm Construction
- Teleportation Strike
- Warp Manipulation
- Warping Teleportation
- Dimensional Force Manipulation
- Distortion Manipulation
- Force Manipulation
- Meta Teleportation
- Psychic Energy Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- User is limited to easier operations since normal Teleportation is more rafined.
- As the user's teleportation strength rises, their skill and precision remain limited.
- User should be careful with small objects or they'll destroy them from the intense force.
- They can not teleport molecular size objects, only objects that are perceivable or macro.
- Depends on the user level and mastery over this power.
- Teleportation Immunity
- Meta Teleportation
- Anita (Darkstalkers)
- Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics)
- Lila Cheney (Marvel Comics)
- Mabui (Naruto)
- Consumption (Marvel Comics)
- Vaarsuvius (The Order of The Stick)
- Psychlos (Battlefield Earth)
- Trafalgar D. Water Law (One Piece)
- Cloaking Device (The Philadelphia Experiment)