- Phase-Jump Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Teleport Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Teleportation Witchcraft/Wizardry
- Translocation Magic/Witchcraft/Wizardry
The user is able to perform a form of magic that allows them to utilize teleportation, either magically manipulating it or using it to cast spells.
- Anti-Magic/Magic Destruction/Magic Immunity/Magic Negation
- May have a price.
- May need medium for using teleportation.
- Loss of magic could mean loss of teleportation ability.
- Space Magic could disrupt user’s power.
- Strength of spells could be dependent on strength of magic.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.