- Geo-Leaping/Phase-Jumping/Spatial Movement/Translocation/Transportation/Teleportation/Tele-Transportation Cancellation/Prevention
- Geo-Leaping/Phase-Jumping/Spatial Movement/Translocation/Transportation/Tele-Transportation Negation
- Teleporter Negation
- Negate and prevent users of Teleportation and it's variations from teleporting, leaving them trapped where they are.
- Prevent users of Remote Teleportation from teleporting others.
- Spell Negation/Magic Negation if the teleportation is via magic/spell.
- Power Negation
- Travel Negation
- Some powerful forms of teleportation, such as Meta Teleportation, are immune.
- Divine beings, such as deities, may be immune or highly resistant to the user.
- May be only able to negate one form of teleportation.
- Kuan's Fridge (Denma); the users can't teleport to the inside or outside only when the fridge is closed.
- Hogwarts (Harry Potter)
- Askaban Prison (Harry Potter)
- Horcrux Cave (Harry Potter)
- Bermuda Triangles (Wizards of Waverly Place); with Magic Negation
- A Realm of Magic (Tsubasa: Reservoir Chronicle)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.