- "Patterns. That's what I'm saying. I'm looking at all of them. That's the thing with a teleporter. There's no point working out where she's been. If you want to find her, you've got to work out where she's going"
- ― Doug Ramsey (Marvel Comics)
- "Since I know about your proclivity for, and over reliance on Instant Transmission, there's really nothing to it."
- ― Frieza to Jimeze (Dragon Ball Super)
The ability to predict where one using teleportation will appear next.
- Geo-Leaping/Phase-Jumping/Spatial Movement/Translocation/Transportation/Tele-Transportation Prediction
- Teleportation Awareness/Foresight/Perception
The user is able to predict the movements of those using Teleportation, allowing them to predict where their opponent will appear next.
- Air Current Sense
- Attack Prediction
- Hyper Awareness
- Motion Sense
- Teleportation Manipulation
- Teleportation Negation
- The prediction may be a bit slow.
- May need to make calculations to use this power.
- May not be able to predict the teleportation of some opponents.
- May have troubles dealing with those teleporting a long distance, even if they know where they are.
- Useless against Meta Teleportation/Schrödinger Teleportation.
- Yuuno Scrya (Magical Girl Lyrical Nanoha)
- Aoi Nogami (Zettai Karen Children)
- Super 17 (Dragon Ball GT)
- Rogue (Marvel Comics); via her Seventh Sense
- Bastion (Marvel Comics)
- Teruki Hanazawa (Mob Psycho 100)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.