The ability to teleport one's strike to an opponent from a distance. Technique of Teleportation.
- Strike Sending
- Teleportation Attack/Bashing/Hitting
The user can teleport one's strike from a distance beyond the attacks normal range to an opponent, ignoring the distance between them. The teleported strike would have the same force and impact as a regular strike and not lose power due to distance traveled.
- Critical Impact
- Enhanced Strike
- Martial Arts Intuition
- Spatial Manipulation
- Teleportation Combat
- May be limited as to how far the punch can be sent.
- User must know the location of their target for this ability to be useful.
- Janemba (Dragon Ball Z: Fusion Reborn)
- Arthur Pendragon (Highschool DxD); via Caliburn
- Griffon (Jumper)
- Naru Narusegawa (Love Hina)
- Various Characters (Naruto)
- Tobirama Senju
- Minato Namikaze
- Obito Uchiha
- Kakashi Hatake
- Sasuke Uchiha
- Shisui Uchiha
- Hoopa "Unbound" (Pokémon); via Hyperspace Fury