The ability to wield or create weapons using teleport energy. Variation of Power Weaponry.
User can create or wield weaponry with power over warp energy, which grants the user a wide variety of teleportation based effects. They can strike at an opponent and warp away pieces of them at a time, fabricate indestructible ridged arms made out of spatial or dimensional boundary's or simply warping away a target to an undisclosed location on earth or another reality altogether. This ability is not only specific to mystic weapons but also technologically advanced weapons. The power of the weapons depends on what they were created for or what level of antimatter-based ability they possess.
- Dimensional Imprisonment
- Dimensional Weaponry
- Door Manipulation
- Extra-Dimensional Energy Infusion
- Hole Manipulation
- Spatial Infusion
- Warping Teleportation
- May need a source of warp or teleport energy for powers to even work properly.
- May not be able to overpower Transcendent Weaponry.
- Disruptions in the spatial surroundings of the user may render the weapon useless.
- Weapon may require a source of power such as an item.
- Teleportation Negation
- Rustam (DC Comics); via Psi-Scimitar
- Gates (DC Comics); via weaponized portals
- Deathstroke (DC Comics: New 52); via Abbo Blade
- Mirror Master (DC Comics)
- Clarice Ferguson/Blink (Marvel Comics)
- Nightcrawler (Marvel Comics); via Banshee Drug
- Minato Namikaze (Naruto)
Known Teleportation Weapons
- Mobius Chair (DC Comics)
- Psi-Scimitar (DC Comics)
- Zeta Beamer (DC Comics)
- E.V.A (Marvel Comics)
- Huntsman's Staff (Marvel Comics)
- Nega Bands (Marvel Comics)
- Flying Thunder God Kunai (Naruto)