- Chronokinetic Bow Construction/Creation
- Time Bow Construction/Creation
The user can construct bows (including crossbows) and arrows from nothing or by shaping the existing temporal energy allowing them to attack from distance. Depending on what the weapon is made of, it can possess a variety of abilities and be very effective in both offensive and defensive combat.
As with all temporal weapons, a bow or crossbow constructed from temporal energy can strike the target at all temporal locations, therefore ensuring a successful strike at a time when the target is vulnerable (e.g. before acquiring Immortality or Intangibility).
- Absolute Attack- by striking the target at all temporal locations, this guarantees a successful hit at a time when the target is vulnerable.
- Age Acceleration
- Arrow Generation
- Enhanced Archery
- Temporal Energy Generation
- Time Beam Emission
- Time Manipulation
- Bow Construction
- Bullet Projection
- Bullet Hell
- Chronokinetic Combat
- Chronokinetic Constructs
- Enhanced Marksmanship
- Missile Generation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Scatter Shot
- Velocity Manipulation
- Most users need both of their hands to use bows effectively.
- As with all weapons that affect the flow of time, control is extremely important. Wanton use of this power is not something to laugh at.
- May be unable to create temporal energy, being limited to manipulating already existing sources.
- How long the bow lasts depends on the user's skill and power, some may need near constant attention, others are effectively permanent.