- Temporal Replication
- Time Duplication/Paradox/Replication
User can bring past and/or future versions of themselves or others out of the timestream into the present time.
- Time paradoxes may occur, with varying results.
- Clone may be killed by a function in the time travel method to prevent paradoxes.
- Future/past selves may have their own agenda/additional knowledge that causes then to act against user.
- Time Stone (Marvel Comics)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.