- Temporal Destruction
- Time Erasure
The user can isolate and completely erase time and/or certain periods in time whether from the past or future. They are able to eliminate moments in time and completely destroy the time that moment occurred within; making all records and memory (in exception of the user) completely altered as if that event never happened and all things that would or should happen will replace the deleted event. Upon deletion, Small-scaled erasure will effect a specific few people while large-scaled erasure will effect the masses or even the entire universe drastically.
- Causal Plane Manipulation
- Causality Manipulation
- Past Manipulation
- Time Destruction
- Time Manipulation
- Can be undone by Space-Time Restoration.
- Any erasure may effect the user in a positive or negative way.
- User must be able to concentrate carefully to find which time points to erase in order to avoid dealing significant damage to the Time-Space Continuum.
- Users of Erasure Immunity and Temporal Lock are immune.
See Also: Ret Gone.
- Kyle Rayner (DC Comics); as the host of Ion
- ZeedMilleniummon (Digimon)
- Supreme Kai of Time/Chronoa (Dragon Ball Online/Xenoverse)
- Fairy Godparents upon a child's wish (Fairly Odd Parents)
- Natsu Dragneel (Fairy Tail)
- Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via King Crimson
- Sougo Tokiwa (Kamen Rider Zi-O)
- Solaris (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Chara (Undertale)
- Evil Robot (Valiant Entertainment)
- The Bronze Dragonflight (World of Warcraft)
- The Queen of the Adriatic Sea (A Certain Magical Index)
- Quartz Cannon (Eureka Seven AO)
- Time Gem (Marvel Comics)
- Balefire (The Wheel of Time)
- Krenim weapon ship (Star Trek: Voyager)