The power to be immune to temporal-based powers. Sub-power of Spatial-Temporal Lock and Temporal Lock. Variation of Power Immunity. Opposite to Spatial Immunity. Not to be confused with Temporal Protection.
- Chronolock (Danny Phantom)
- Chronokinetic Anchoring/Immunity
- Temporal Power Anchoring/Immunity
- Time Anchoring/Immunity
- Time-Based Power Anchoring/Immunity
The user is immune to temporal/time based powers, they cannot be frozen in time, slowed or even Time Travel, they are also immune to Temporal Slicing and having their age controlled by time manipulators.
- May be unable to accompany users of Time Travel.
- May be immune to beneficial time powers as well.
- Weak against Temporal Bypassing.
- Gen/Zen Fudo (Aquarion Evol)
- Dark Danny/Dan Phantom (Danny Phantom); after fusing a Time Medallion into himself
- Vex (Destiny)
- Goku Black (Dragon Ball Super); via Time Ring
- Peter Petrelli (Heroes); limited to Time Reduction, after copying Space-Time Manipulation
- Hephaestus (Honkai Impact 3rd); limited to Time Reduction
- Tusk ACT 4 (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7 Steel Ball Run)
- Raiden (Mortal Kombat)
- Photon Earth (Photon: The Idiot Adventures)
- Users of Timeless Body (Planescape)
- Slade (Teen Titans); briefly as Trigon servant
- Dana Ananga Jagannatha (UQ Holder!)
- The Bronze Dragonflight (World of Warcraft)
- Time Medallions (Danny Phantom)
- Time Rings (Dragon Ball series)