- "You know what they do with 3rd dimensional life forms in time prison? Same thing they do in every other prison, only forever."
- ― Shleemypants (Rick & Morty)
- Temporal/Time Stasis Imprisonment
The user can bind, imprison and/or otherwise stop object/being by surrounding them completely by using time/temporal energy.
- Chronokinetic Constructs
- Platform Creation
- Time Dilation Field
- Time Distortion
- Time Manipulation
- Time Stopping
- Wall Generation
- May be unable to use on users with Spatial-Temporal Lock, Temporal Immunity, Temporal Lock or Temporal Lordship.
- Julius Novachrono (Black Clover)
- Clockwork (Danny Phantom)
- Eva Bell/Tempus (Marvel Comics)
- Jack Joyce (Quantum Break)
- Time Prison (Rick & Morty)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.