- Time Isolation
User can isolate themselves or others from most temporal effects while still existing inside of the timestream. The power is like a big stone in a river, the water being the flow of time and the stone being a part of the river while also isolated from most of its effects, the water must pass by the stone while it just sits there and ignores the waters effects. this works under the same basic concept. This allows them to ignore temporal effects such as rewinding, reduction, acceleration, and even shifting.
Unlike Temporal Lock however, the user is not completely immune to the passage of time and its effects.
- Temporal Motion Manipulation
- Temporal Phase Manipulation
- Temporal Displacement
- Temporal Speed
- Dimensional Independence
- Temporal Awareness
- Temporal Cognition
- Temporal Immunity
- Temporal Protection
- Temporal Monster Physiology
- Time Perception Manipulation
- Timestream Shift
- Weak against Temporal Erasure, Time Collapse, and Time Stopping.
- Users of Meta Time Manipulation can ignore this power.
- Seimei (Bakumatsu)
- Ao Fukai/Thurston (Eureka Seven AO)
- Goddess of Dawn (Invaders of the Rokujouma)
- Celica Hecmatika (Sunday Without God)
- Demon King Jean (Star Ocean Ex)
- Temporal Isolation Fields (Star Trek: TNG)