- "Beyond the Short-Time levels of existence and the Long-Time levels on which Lachesis, Atropos and I exist, there are yet other levels. These are inhabited by creatures we could call All-Timers, beings which are either eternal or so close to it as to make no difference."
- ― Clotho (The Dark Tower)
- Time Lock
- True Atemporality
The user exists outside of time, which makes them immune to its effects and all that is caused by it. This can render the user ageless as a result. Since the user's body is not affected by time, they do not expend energy, and therefore neither need to eat nor sleep. Because time does not flow for the user, any diseases also do not progress, thus effectively rendering the user immune to disease symptoms and damage. They may also exhibit regenerative capabilities as a result of their temporal lock, as their bodies will always revert to the point in time in which they were not injured.
The user may be locked into a specific point in their time, and will always regress to that particular point in time, no matter how much of it passes.
- Disease Immunity
- Immunity to temporal and age-based powers.
- Nigh Omnipresence
- Temporal Cognition
- Temporal Healing
- Temporal Protection
- Time Travel
- Immune only to temporal powers, so spatial powers can still affect the user.
- Weak against Temporal Bypassing
- May not heal, as healing requires time to pass.
- May be temporally locked to an disadvantageous point in their timeline, such as before their prime or childhood.
- Cure-All Elixir (Baccano)
- Grand Panacea (Baccano)
- Temporal cores (Star Trek)
- Temporal Shielding (Star Trek)
- Ambrosia (Toaru Majutsu no Index)
- Paths (Attack on Titan)
- Darkness Beyond Time (Chrono Cross)
- Time Rift (Dragon Ball Xenoverse)
- Neverland (Peter Pan)
- Nowhere (SpongeBob SquarePants)
- Eternity (End of Eternity)