- "Temporal manipulations can create branches in time. Unstable dimensional openings, spacial paradoxes, time loops! You want to get stuck experiencing the same moment over and over again forever, or never having existed at all?"
- ― Karl Mordo (Marvel Cinematics Universe)
The power to loop time and trap anyone or anything into reiterating time stream. Sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Groundhog Day Loop
- Quick Loading
- Temporal Causality Loop
- Temporal Loop
- Time Loop
User can trap anyone or anything into a reiterating time stream where everything inside the loop is restarted precisely every so often, possibly even backwards. They may be able to force someone to relive the same minute, hour, day, year, etc. for as long as the user keeps them there. On some occasions people have been known to retain a small amount of memories or eventually escape weaker temporal loops.
- Infinite Supply via repeated Temporal Duplication
- Memory Erasure
- Physical Restoration
- Higher level users can use Youth Inducement or Semi-Immortality by "trapping" their age in an endless time loop.
- Temporal Trapping
- Causality Manipulation
- Memory Manipulation
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Temporal Rewind
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- May be limited on how many times a user can use it.
- User may be affected by memory reset each time this power is activated.
- Others may eventually feel déjà vu.
- Won't affect users of Temporal Protection or Spatial-Temporal Lock.
- Users of Space-Time Restoration can undo the loop.
- Users of Time Manipulation and Time Acceleration can break the time loop.
- Fasirs Crystal (Aladdin: The Animated Series)
- Eye of Agamotto/Time Gem (Dr. Strange)
- Do-Overinator (Phineas and Ferb)
- The Time Card (Card Captor Sakura)
- Time-Loop Generator (Ben 10)
- Postcognition Drug (Bleach)
- The Queen's Glass Game (TYPE-MOON)