- Chronon Active Physiology
- Shifter Physiology
- Temporal Mutant Physiology
- Temporal Mutated Physiology
- Time Mutant Physiology
- Time Mutated Physiology
The user can undergo mutation to receive heightened abilities and mutated physiology through an experiment that may cause the user to change drastically either physically, mentally or spiritually. The user may have received various powers over time depending on what kind of experiment changed them and the nature of time manipulation.
- Bio-Time Manipulation
- Omnichronal Perception: Advanced users may gain the ability to understand the ultimate consequences of distinct actions they take.
- Science Attuned Physiology
- Temporal Empowerment: The user is provided with power through the utilization of temporal particles.
- Temporal Isolation: The user is capable of continuing to move and function even in areas of frozen time.
- Temporal Speed: The user can move incredibly fast by altering their own personal flow of time, whether in short bursts or long stretches.
- Time Energy Manipulation - able to harness temporal energies.
- Time Energy Generation: The user is capable of generating temporal energy from their own bodies.
- Mutant Physiology
- Temporal Entity Physiology
- Time Manipulation/Meta Time Manipulation
- Undead Pulse: Advanced users may have the knowledge of being both alive and dead at the same time, and of having died and yet lived in different timelines that overlap, rendering them immortal by way of being in both situations at once.
- Users are unable to return to being normal beings with certain features that stand out and may cause others to fear them.
- Mutation may be undone by Space-Time Restoration.
- Some mutations may have drawbacks or weaknesses.
- Mutations may strain the user.
- Much like physical ones, temporal mutations may bring harm as well as good.
- Some devices may negate the power of a user of temporal energies.
- Highly advanced users may be incapable of operating in normal time, only able to exist outside of it unless it is frozen.