- Save Scumming
- Saving and Loading
- Time Reload
User can "save" the current moment in time and "reload" (or go back to) that point. For everyone else the time between saving and the moment the user decided to return simply didn't happen, as such only the user would keep the memories of what happened. In practical terms, it could be considered highly accurate foreknowledge of the future. Just like in a video game, this power gives its user the unique ability to simply "come back and try again" after death; as such, death is a concept that's unimportant to the user.
- Enhanced Preparedness
- Memory Erasure
- Replay Effect
- Retroactive Immortality
- Temporal Healing
- Temporal Resurrection
- May have a limit for how long time can be saved to return to.
- Certain things may prevent the reloading.
- Time can only be reloaded on the saved point, not a second sooner or later.
- May have mixed memories from reloads.
- Users of Spatial-Temporal Lock, Omnilock or Temporal Protection will know time was reset.
- In some cases, this could cause a Butterfly Effect if the user stays on roughly the same timeline.
- Users may not be able to change the future because of Destiny Assignment and/or Destiny Chosen.
- Users cannot stop an Inevitable Event.
- Pointless to use against users of Temporal Erasure as they can permanently erase all points in time that were saved.
- User may not be able to control or change the save point.
- Time Bomb (Call of Duty: Black Ops II)
- Z-Drive (League of Legends)