- "Krux's power was the opposite of his brother's; he could reverse time. It's a huge advantage in combat. Know your opponent's next move, know how to counter it."
- ― Master Wu explaining Krux's power to control the Reversal Movement of Time (Lego Ninjago: Masters of Spinjitzu)
- "Oh, I like that! Say it again!"
- ― Kang the Conqueror to Ravonna before rewinding time (LEGO Marvel Superheroes 2)
- ― God after turning back time (The Simpsons)
- Temporal Reversal
- Time Reversal/Rewind
- Turning Back Time
The user can rewind time to a few seconds, minutes, hours, days and years into the past and alter it. This method of time travel rarely entails any paradoxes (such as the grandfather paradox) if the user rewinds themselves parallel to time.
- Prevent and dodge an attack by rewinding time.
- Limited Memory Erasure, Physical Restoration, Resurrection and/or Event Negation
- Aim Dodging
- Regenerative Healing Factor
- Temporal Healing
- Temporal Inversion
- Temporal Restarting
- Temporal Resurrection
- May be limited to how far back can rewound.
- May not be able to rewind beyond the point of birth.
- May require Energy.
- The further you go, the more energy you need.
- May not be able to bring back those who died.
- May require energy to be extracted from environment causing harm to those in the immediate area.
- Users of Temporal Protection or Accelerated Probability will notice time rewinding and try a different approach.
- Actions that occur after time is rewound changes the timeline, and could cause unexpected consequences.
- May need to set a "checkpoint" ahead of time to return to.
- May be unable to return to their original time and must re-live the timeline up until they get to the time period in which they originally left.
- May be unable to control.
- May not prevent paradoxes if the user doesn't rewind parallel with time.
- Temporal Immunity
- The Altar of Despair (Bloodborne)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.