- Chronokinetic Shield Construction
- Time Shield Construction
The user can construct shields and shield-like objects to defend themselves out of temporal energy. Shields of this type can cause incoming attacks to be slowed down enabling the user of this ability to evade or block them more effectively, and can even reduce incoming projectiles to dust via rapid aging. More powerful variations of a temporal shield can block an incoming attack at all temporal locations, thus ensuring that the user is protected at a time when the attack lands.
- Age Acceleration
- Disintegration Aura by causing incoming weapons/projectiles to age rapidly into dust.
- Temporal Lock
- Time Reduction by slowing the incoming attacks to a crawl.
- May strain the user.
- Shield Penetration/Shield Removal
- Shields have limited size and can only protect what is behind them.
- Aqua (Kingdom Hearts); via Stop Barrier
- Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)