- Blade of Time
- Chrono Slice
- Temporal Slash
The user can slash through the dimension of time and destroy anything occupying that point in time, altering history by destroying certain objects, people, etc. Since the attack will strike at all temporal locations, this ensures a successful hit at a time when the target is vulnerable (i.e. before acquiring intangibility or immortality). By cutting open the time-space, user can either open up a portal to travel through time or control the speed of time depending on the cut's properties, such as severing the time's flow to stop it or slice a frozen time-stream to return it to normal.
- Absolute Attack
- Event Manipulation
- Neutralizing Temporal Stasis
- Space-Time Rift
- Spatial Slicing
- Time Travel
- Must be careful how often they affect the flow of time, lest they disrupt the space-time continuum.
- Cannot affect those of Temporal Lock, Spatial-Temporal Lock, and Omnilock.
- Susano'o Unit (BlazBlue)
- Baraggan Louisenbairn (Bleach)
- Shūkurō Tsukishima (Bleach)
- Kurudō Akabane (Get Backers)
- Time Eater (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Bercouli Synthesis One (Sword Art Online)
- Diavolo (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via King Crimson
- Time Piercing Sword (Sword Art Online)