The ability to cause an object's time flow to stutter. Sub-power of Time Manipulation.
- Temporal Glitch
- Temporal Lag
The user can cause objects/individuals to stutter in time, constantly stopping, reversing, accelerating, and/or resuming their individual time flow. The threshold can be shifted from a short wait to a long wait before the shift.
- Time Distortion (Simultaneous Time Stopping, Time Reversal, Time Acceleration, and Temporal Looping).
- Delayed Effect
- Can make the stutter so minuscule that the victim can't even tell the difference.
- Accelerated Perception
- Afterimage Creation
- Aim Dodging
- Molecular Oscillation
- Physical Disruption
- Vibration Emission
- Users of Temporal Immunity are able to resist this power
- Users of Time Manipulation can counter the ability
- User may get trapped inside their own stutter
- Range of power may be limited to a localized area
- The larger the stutter is, the less control a user may have over it
- The stutter may be temporary and only last a few moments
- Jack Joyce (Quantum Break)