- Chrono/Time Symbiosis
The user can gain powers by symbiotically hosting or linking to a temporal being, such as an embodiment of time, supernatural beings associated with or in charge of a chronology or even entities comprised of chronal energy. The bond between entity and host can grant potent temporal abilities, but as with most forms of Symbiosis, it can come with a price.
- Time Energy Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Time Physiology
- Space-Time Manipulation
- Spatial Manipulation
- Temporal Entity Physiology
- The temporal entity may take over the host’s mind and/or body (Possession).
- The power wielded may be dangerous to the user.
- A powerful temporal entity may harm or even destroy the host's body.
- Bond Destruction/Temporal Devouring/Space-Time Manipulation/Reality Warping/Spatial-Temporal Lock/Temporal Erasure/Temporal Lock could defeat the user.
- May only be able to control one aspect of time (time travel, aging, etc.).