The power to be transformed in some way when inside a different point of time. Variation of Shapeshifting.
- History Transformation
- Time Transformation
User is transformed in some way when in a different point of time/history. The transformation is related to the point in history in which the user enters, the changes can either be a complete transformation or just mimicking qualities, it depends on both the target and the point in history in question.
Temporal transformations are determined at random.
- Alternate Timeline Traveling
- Dimensional Transformation
- Elemental Mimicry
- Environmental Transformation
- Event Manipulation
- Temporal Empowerment
- Temporal Existence Manipulation
- Time Manipulation
- Time Travel
- Reactive Adaptation
- Transformations may not provide the necessary adaptations to thrive in the new point in time.
- Transformations cannot be controlled.
- Time Scrolls/Time Crystals/Magic Key (Smurfs)