- ― Scout, after using the Bonk! Atomic Punch. (Team Fortress 2)
- "Sorry. For three seconds after I revive, i'm invincible."
- ― Gengorou Makabe (UQ Holder)
The power to gain temporary immunity from harm for a short period of time. Variation of Invulnerability.
User can become temporarily invincible, being immune from harm for a limited period of time.
- The invincibility ends when the time runs out.
- May still be susceptible to some forms of damage/death.
- Can be caught or trapped.
- Can be countered by Invulnerability Negation.
- Final Hope (Breath of Fire IV)
- Become Ethereal Shout (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)
Rainbow Mario (Super Mario)
Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series) is granted temporary invincibility by Aku Aku.
Jak (Jak and Daxter series) is able to become invincible for the duration of his transformations into Dark Jak.
Using the Wonderwing, Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie) are rendered invincible until they run out of Gold Feathers.
Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog) whilst invincible can stand on otherwise deadly spikes
Tock's (RWBY) Semblance allows her to become completely invulnerable for 60 seconds/1 minute.
The Pentagram of Protection (Quake series) grants Ranger temporary invulnerability for a limited amount of time.
At high noon, Escanor (Seven Deadly Sins) temporarily becomes The One, an invincible, godlike warrior.
Drinking the Bonk! Atomic Punch (Team Fortress 2) will not only cause the Scout to become temporarily invulnerable, but also amplifies his speed
to a certain extent.
Übercharge (Team Fortress 2)
Add a photo to this gallery
Giorno Giovanna and Gold Experience Requiem (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part V/5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo)