Scout, after using the Bonk! Atomic Punch. (Team Fortress 2)Un-freakin'-touchable!
Sorry. For three seconds after I revive, i'm invincible.Gengorou Makabe (UQ Holder)
The power to gain temporary immunity from harm for a short period of time. Variation of Invulnerability.
User can become temporarily invincible, being immune from harm for a limited period of time.
- The invincibility ends when the time runs out.
- May still be susceptible to some forms of damage/death.
- Can be caught or trapped.
- Can be countered by Invulnerability Negation.
- Alice Liddel (Alice: Madness Returns); via Hysteria
- Banjo and Kazooie (Banjo-Kazooie); via Wonderwing
- Crash Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series); granted by Aku Aku
- Coco Bandicoot (Crash Bandicoot series); granted by Aku Aku
- Neo Cortex (Crash Bandicoot series); granted by Uka Uka
- Nina Cortex (Crash Bandicoot); granted by Uka Uka
- Diddy Kong (Donkey Kong series)
- The Dragonborn (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim); via Become Ethereal Shout
- Edward Chris Von Muir (Final Fantasy IV); when using Hide
- Rinoa Heartilly (Final Fantasy VIII); via Invincible Moon
- Delsin Rowe (inFAMOUS: Second Son); via Video Power
- Jak (Jak and Daxter series); as Dark Jak
- Link (The Legend of Zelda); via Nayru's Love
- Ratchet (Ratchet & Clank 3: Up Your Arsenal); via Inferno Mode
- Juju Junior (Skylanders)
- Sonic (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Tails (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Knuckles (Sonic the Hedgehog)
- Inklings (Splatoon); via Bubbler and when in Kraken form
- Galen Marek/Starkiller (Star Wars: The Force Unleashed); one of the temporary effects granted by Sith Holocrons
- Various characters (Super Mario Bros); via Starman
- All Characters (Team Fortress 2); via Medic's Übercharge
- Mercenaries (Unreal series)
- Mercenary Elites (Unreal series)
- Mega Man X (Mega Man X); via Charged Chameleon Sting.
- Giorno Giovanna (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 5: Golden Wind/Vento Aureo); via Gold Experience Requiem
- Magent Magent (JoJo's Bizarre Adventure Part 7: Steel Ball Run); via 20th Century Boy
- Escanor (The Seven Deadly Sins); via THE ONE
- Gengorou Makabe (UQ Holder); after reviving
- Ocho (The Amazing World of Gumball)
- Ultra Boy (DC Comics)
- Clarisse La Rue (Percy Jackson & the Olympians)
- Tock (RWBY)
- Death Mask (Blood)
- Laurel (Castlevania II: Simon's Quest)
- Invincibility Barrel (Donkey Kong Country 2: Diddy's Kong Quest)
- Hero Drink (Final Fantasy)
- Invincibility Candy (Kirby)
- Pentagram of Protection (Quake series)
- Ichor of Boldness (Shovel Knight)
- Phase Locket (Shovel Knight)
- Invincibility power-up (Sonic the Hedgehog series)
- Bubbler (Splatoon)
- Invincible Stars/Starmen/Super Stars (Mario series)
- Rainbow Star (Super Mario Galaxy)
- Über Powerup (Team Fortress 2)
- Phlogistinator (Team Fortress 2)
- Wheel of Fate (Team Fortress 2)
- Bonk! Atomic Punch (Team Fortress 2)
- Final Hope (Breath of Fire IV)
- Become Ethereal Shout (The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim)