- Area Control/Manipulation
- Environmental Shifting
- Terrain Bending/Control
User can change any type of terrain to any other type, for example turn a mountain into a sea, desert to jungle, hill into a lake, etc. With bigger the change will take longer time to happen. Any living things that can't adapt to changes you make will die.
- Area Raising/Lowering
- Earth Manipulation
- Limited Environment Manipulation
- Ground Manipulation
- Plant Manipulation
- Planetary Dissociation Travel
- Mineral Manipulation
- Environment Creation
- Ground Ripping
- Matter Surfing
- Nature Manipulation
- Platform Creation
- Territory Manipulation
- Unclaimed Land Manipulation
- Too many permanent changes could shift the climate of the earth or wipe out entire species.
- If you need a stable planet to live on, you can't make that many permanent changes.
- Cannot create wildlife to roam free in your world.
- Some users could only control one type of terrain at a time.
- Distance, mass, precision, etc. depend upon of the knowledge, skill, and strength of the user, and their power's natural limits.