- Geokinetic Constructs
- Earth Constructs
The user can turn earth into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the earth for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- Clay Constructs
- Concrete Constructs
- Crystallokinetic Constructs
- Ferrokinetic Constructs
- Magma Constructs
- Mineral Constructs
- Mud Constructs
- Psammokinetic Constructs
- May be unable to create earth, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Earthbenders (Avatar: The Last Airbender/The Legend of Korra)
- Tara Markov/Terra (DC Comics/Teen Titans)
- Jura (Fairy Tail)
- Sol (Fairy Tail)
- Users of Earth Release (Naruto)
- Edward Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Alphonse Elric (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Alchemists (Fullmetal Alchemist)
- Petra (Marvel Comics)
- Tremor (Mortal Kombat)
- Pixie-Bomb/Ryuko Tsuchikawa (My Hero Academia)
- Giant Clan (Nanatsu no Taizai)