- Temperature Attacks
- Thermal Projection
The user can release/use temperature to attacks of various shapes and/or intensities, either projected, used as a part of melee attacks, etc.
- Thermal Ball Projection: Create and launch spheres of temperature.
- Thermal Beam Emission: Release concentrated beams of temperature.
- Energy Blast: Release temperature over a specific target area.
- Thermal Bolt Projection: Release low powered projectiles of temperature.
- Thermal Bomb Generation: Create bombs/explosions of temperature.
- Thermal Breath: Discharge temperature blasts from mouth.
- Thermal Bullet Projection: Fire in short sequence over a wide area.
- Thermal Cutting: Use temperature to cut opponents.
- Thermal Infusion: Empower and energize anything touched or used (usually a weapon) with temperature.
- Thermal Pillar Projection: Project temperature pillars.
- Thermal Spike Projection: Project temperature spikes.
- Thermal Vision: Emit temperature from one's eyes.
- Thermal Vortex Creation: Create spiral/vortex of temperature.
- Thermal Wave Emission: Send out a wave of temperature and that repels everything.
- Expanding Thermal Bolts: Project temperature that expands rapidly on contact with an object.
- Formulated Thermal Blasts: Release blasts of temperature in a form of a creature or object.
- Hand Blasts: Release temperature blasts from hands.
- Hidden Attacks: Channel attacks through a medium.
- Omnidirectional Thermal Waves: Send out a wave of temperature in all directions.
- Reflective Attacks: Release attacks that can bounce off of any surface.
- Scatter Shot: Release temperature blasts that split into multiple fragments.
- Sword Beam Emission: Release temperature blasts from swords and other such bladed weapons.
- Wave Motion Blast: Launch a massive wave of temperature.
- Zap: A tiny short release of temperature to cause pain or discomfort, usually too low-powered to be destructive.
- Attack Powers
- Cold Manipulation
- Elemental Bolt Projection
- Energy Constructs
- Energy Manipulation
- Energy Physiology
- Enhanced Power Level
- Ergokinetic Combat
- Force-Field Generation
- Heat Manipulation
- Power Augmentation
- Projectile Enhancement
- Volatile Constructs
- Users may require an outside source of temperature to create a blast.
- Users may not be immune to effects of own their blast.
- Firing may be involuntary reaction, o released in constant stream.
- Users will be exhausted when too much energy is used.
- Users may be over-charged/wounded if too much energy is used at once.
- Users need control to avoid unnecessary destruction.