- Temperature/Thermal/Thermal Energy Constructs
Users can turn solidified thermal energy into tools, objects, weapons and other items, create semi-living constructs and/or create structures/buildings of varying permanence. Users who have mastered this ability can use it for almost any situation, creating anything they need.
User can create any item they have seen or can imagine and have a good idea how it functions. Short list of possibilities includes:
- Animating the thermal energy for various purposes.
- Building Creation
- Duplicates of oneself.
- May be unable to create thermal energy, being limited to shaping from already existing sources.
- May be limited to one end of thermal spectrum (heat or cold).
- Construct structural strength may be limited by the users will.
- In most cases construct will return back into their original state if the User becomes unconscious, leaves the proximity or otherwise loses contact/control of the item.
- May be limited on how complicated constructs they can create (ie. no/limited amount of moving parts).
- Lissandra, The Ice Witch (League of Legends)
- Pete Wisdom (Marvel Comics)
- Blaine's Magmar (Pokémon)
- Chill (Skylanders)
- Fryno (Skylanders)
- Wildfire (Skylanders)
- Radiator Magisword (Mighty Magiswords)