The power to have abnormally strong and durable bones. Lesser version of Unbreakable Bones.
- Bone Structure Durability
- Enhanced Bones
- Hard Bones
- Strong Bones
The user's bones are incredibly durable and strong, enabling for powerful attacks to no ill effect.
- Enhanced Durability
- Enhanced Endurance
- Enhanced Health - Bones Only
- Enhanced Strength
- Enhanced Structure - Bones Only
- Health Ailment Resistance - Bones Only
- High Resistance
- Internal Reinforcement
- Power Body
- Powerful Bite
- Electric Conductivity: Compressed/Thick Bones can emit Electricity.
- User's bones may only be able to endure a certain amount of impact.
- Enhanced strength and durability may be limited to the bones.
- User may have small organs due to the bones being so thick.
- User may be unusually heavy with these thick bones.
- Bones can still possibly be broken.
- Osteo-Regenerator Alphas (Alphas)
- Caretaker (Alphas)
- Various Characters (Baki the Grappler)
- Slade Wilson/Deathstroke (DC Comics)
- Exoskeleton (Embalming -The Another Tale of Frankenstein)
- Members of the Yato tribe (Gintama)
- Yoroizuka Saw Paing (Kengan Ashura)
- Marrow (Marvel Comics)
- Kaguya Clan (Naruto)
- Bone (One-Punch Man)
- Bone Man (The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time)
- Knochen (The Death Mage Who Doesn't Want a Fourth Time)
- Practitioners of the Hercules Method (The Strange Talent of Luther Strode)
- The Librarian
- The Binder
- Jack the Ripper
- Luther Strode
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.