- "If my head were any harder, you could use it for a cannon ball."
- ― Pazu, Castle in the Sky
- "It would probably take a bolter shell to crack that thick skull of his."
- ― Commissar Ciaphas Cain, on Jurgen
- "I shall break out of this cell using the hardest substance known to Mankind! MY HEAD!"
- ― Kremmen of the Star Corps
- "My upper spinal support is a polyalloy designed for extreme stress. My skull is composed of cortenide and duranium."
- ― Data explaining to Nu'daq why his headbutt attempt failed (Star Trek: TNG)
- "I've fought Hammerhead before. He's tough as hell. But he's no Wolverine. He's no Bullseye. He's just got the hardest head in the world."
- ― Matthew "Matt" Murdock/Daredevil (Marvel Comics)
The power to have an abnormally strong and durable skull. Variation of Unbreakable Bones.
- Hard Head
- Strong Skull
The user's skull is incredibly durable and strong, enabling for powerful headbutts to no ill effect.
- Enhanced Combat
- Horn Protrusion
- Natural Weaponry
- Psychic Shield - Having such a hard-head as to be immune to telepathy
- Unbreakable Bones
- User's skull may only be able to endure a certain amount of impact.
- Enhanced strength and durability may be limited to the skull.
- User may have a small brain due to the skull being so thick.
- Wushu Helmet (Xiaolin Showdown)
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.