FANDOM


  • With this radical ability could you not say you are Omnipotent and make it a truth?

      Loading editor
    • Yes, you can do anything.

        Loading editor
    • Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

        Loading editor
    • Well, you have to remember that with Omnipotence comes contradictions, which we all know Omnipotence is above. Truth Manipulation allows the user to control the boundary of Truth/Lies or in simpler terms Factuality/Fantasy. Meaning they make reality adjust itself to whatever truth they change it to.

      Besides who can say that the person using Truth Manipulation isn't already Nigh Omnipotence or even Metapotence and when they make themselves omnipotent by changing that lie into a truth they don't become the Omnipotent that already exist right now?

      Some one could just say they are omnipotent and it might work, no one knows because neither of the users have ever tried.

      I hope that help explain things.

        Loading editor
    • Everybody is just complicating it. Omnipotence is unbeatable and no one (except its owner) can reach it.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry I think I just made it worse...

        Loading editor
    • Of course! You can undo your omnipotence by just wanting it

        Loading editor
    • Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.


      actually, I think it's more beyond all powers.

        Loading editor
    • Pan Banán wrote:
      Everybody is just complicating it. Omnipotence is unbeatable and no one (except its owner) can reach it.

      Though there is Nigh-Omnipotence.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?

        Loading editor
    • Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?


      Nope.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?

      Nope.

      Why not? I asked once the same question and some user said "Yes, there can be two (or more) Omnipotent beings in the same Universe" and now I'm confused

        Loading editor
    • Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?

      Nope.
      Why not? I asked once the same question and some user said "Yes, there can be two (or more) Omnipotent beings in the same Universe" and now I'm confused

      By definition, there cannot. One of the powers of an Omnipotent being is being powerful enough to defeat the entire force of their universe without the slightest effort, just by willing it. They are the single strongest being in existence. There can only be one. However, there can be multipule beings with Nigh-Omnipotence.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?

      Nope.
      Why not? I asked once the same question and some user said "Yes, there can be two (or more) Omnipotent beings in the same Universe" and now I'm confused
      By definition, there cannot. One of the powers of an Omnipotent being is being powerful enough to defeat the entire force of their universe without the slightest effort, just by willing it. They are the single strongest being in existence. There can only be one. However, there can be multipule beings with Nigh-Omnipotence.

      Oh! I see! I didn't know that. Let's pretend that X and Y are both Omnipotent in their respective universes. What if X goes to Y's Universe? That'd be two Omnipotent beings in the same universe, huh? (temporarily but still)

        Loading editor
    • Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?

      Nope.
      Why not? I asked once the same question and some user said "Yes, there can be two (or more) Omnipotent beings in the same Universe" and now I'm confused
      By definition, there cannot. One of the powers of an Omnipotent being is being powerful enough to defeat the entire force of their universe without the slightest effort, just by willing it. They are the single strongest being in existence. There can only be one. However, there can be multipule beings with Nigh-Omnipotence.
      Oh! I see! I didn't know that. Let's pretend that X and Y are both Omnipotent in their respective universes. What if X goes to Y's Universe? That'd be two Omnipotent beings in the same universe, huh? (temporarily but still)


      No one knows, it'd be a paradox! I assume the intruder would become a nigh-omnipotent untill they entered a universe where there wasn't a native Omnipotent or returned to their own.

        Loading editor
    • Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?

      Nope.
      Why not? I asked once the same question and some user said "Yes, there can be two (or more) Omnipotent beings in the same Universe" and now I'm confused
      By definition, there cannot. One of the powers of an Omnipotent being is being powerful enough to defeat the entire force of their universe without the slightest effort, just by willing it. They are the single strongest being in existence. There can only be one. However, there can be multipule beings with Nigh-Omnipotence.
      Oh! I see! I didn't know that. Let's pretend that X and Y are both Omnipotent in their respective universes. What if X goes to Y's Universe? That'd be two Omnipotent beings in the same universe, huh? (temporarily but still)

      No one knows, it'd be a paradox! I assume the intruder would become a nigh-omnipotent untill they entered a universe where there wasn't a native Omnipotent or returned to their own.

      You're right! If X goes to Y's Universe none of them would be Omnipotent anyway seeing that they can't defeat each other!

        Loading editor
    • Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Zebyper wrote:
      Dragonlover553 wrote:
      Pan Banán wrote:
      Nope. You cannot. There can be only one Omnipotent being in existence and no other!

      Omnipotent beings are immune to all powers.

      Wait! There can't be two omnipotents?

      Nope.
      Why not? I asked once the same question and some user said "Yes, there can be two (or more) Omnipotent beings in the same Universe" and now I'm confused
      By definition, there cannot. One of the powers of an Omnipotent being is being powerful enough to defeat the entire force of their universe without the slightest effort, just by willing it. They are the single strongest being in existence. There can only be one. However, there can be multipule beings with Nigh-Omnipotence.
      Oh! I see! I didn't know that. Let's pretend that X and Y are both Omnipotent in their respective universes. What if X goes to Y's Universe? That'd be two Omnipotent beings in the same universe, huh? (temporarily but still)

      No one knows, it'd be a paradox! I assume the intruder would become a nigh-omnipotent untill they entered a universe where there wasn't a native Omnipotent or returned to their own.
      You're right! If X goes to Y's Universe none of them would be Omnipotent anyway seeing that they can't defeat each other!

      ... yes.

        Loading editor
    • Guys there can be Beyonder = Omnipotent TOAA= Omnipotent Fulcrum= Omnipotent

      They are all said and shown to be Omnipotent in Marvel.

        Loading editor
    • BeyonderGod- Well, i think i can explain- True Omnipotent being in Marvel is The One Above All. Beyonder is not Omnipotent, but Nigh Omnipotent (you can even find his name on Nigh Omnipotence page). And Fulcrum is (with highest probability) The One Above All (just one of his faces, like Man Of Miracles is one of faces of Mother Of Existence).

        Loading editor
    • Pan Banán wrote: BeyonderGod- Well, i think i can explain- True Omnipotent being in Marvel is The One Above All. Beyonder is not Omnipotent, but Nigh Omnipotent (you can even find his name on Nigh Omnipotence page). And Fulcrum is (with highest probability) The One Above All (just one of his faces, like Man Of Miracles is one of faces of Mother Of Existence).

      Correction Beyonder has been called and stated to be omnipotent you are referring to his current form known as a recon Beyonder called himself omnipotent stan lee called him omnipotent beyonder has omnipresent,omniscient. And omnipotence.

        Loading editor
    • Well, but there still was someone stronger than Beyonder- One Above All.

      He is true creator of Marvel universe and he is only Omnipotent being in there.

        Loading editor
    • And after all- there is rule that only one being in universe can be Omnipotent. Beyonder was Nigh Omnipotent (in his realm), but there is still someone higher, so he is not Omnipotent.

        Loading editor
    • Pan Banán wrote: And after all- there is rule that only one being in universe can be Omnipotent. Beyonder was Nigh Omnipotent (in his realm), but there is still someone higher, so he is not Omnipotent.

      No one is higher then pre-recon beyonder He killed death Living tribunal 2nd to god couldn't stop him He is in fact omnipotent and again outside? You are referring to his later weaken forms by marvel.

        Loading editor
    • Pre-recon Beyonder was Omnipotent in his own realm, am i right?

      But OneAboveAll is creator of Marvel Universe, and unlike Beyonder, he is only one in multiverse...

      Someone can be called "Omnipotent", but mightiest being in Marvel is still (and ever was) One-Above-All

        Loading editor
    • Pan Banán wrote: Pre-recon Beyonder was Omnipotent in his own realm, am i right?

      But OneAboveAll is creator of Marvel Universe, and unlike Beyonder, he is only one in multiverse...

      Someone can be called "Omnipotent", but mightiest being in Marvel is still (and ever was) One-Above-All

      Dude *face palm* Pre-Recon beyonder was the "Be All and End all" of the marvel verse he is Omnipotent not just in his realm but outside he is Part of a realm of everything outside the marvel multiverse he is part of a type of Megaverse where he can do anything and even when he left his realm he was still omni level

      If you read stan lee called beyonder omnipotent not nigh or almost omnipotent the living tribunal the 2nd to god begged beyonder not to kill death and he still did it no cosmic being in the room can beat beyonder.

      Beyonder showed all classes of being omnipotent.

      In the official marvel data book his power is rivalled with The-One-Above-All himself.

        Loading editor
    • Okay okay, you dont have to do facepalm... 

      Even if this is true, there is always rule, that there can be only one Omnipotent being in every fictional continuity.

        Loading editor
    • Then explain Elaine bellioc being omnipotent while the presence still being alive? Or explain the source which it is the presence oooor the great evil beast being Omnipotent.

        Loading editor
    • Well... i guess that you won.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you Pan Banán.

        Loading editor
    • Youre welcome :)

        Loading editor
    • Lol I see we have another clean debate.

        Loading editor
    • Probably.

        Loading editor
    • XD

        Loading editor
    • =D
        Loading editor
    • Wow! What a mess! But The-One-Above-All beats all of them :P XD

        Loading editor
    • Beyonder > TOAA feats.

        Loading editor
    • There is much more to quantifying immeasurable level characters than by feats because of how abstract and conceptual the being can be especially considering that most tend not to get much time on panel. 

        Loading editor
    • CoolCat123450 wrote: There is much more to quantifying immeasurable level characters than by feats because of how abstract and conceptual the being can be especially considering that most tend not to get much time on panel. 

      Again Beyonder's Feat >>>>>>>> TOAA Feats.

        Loading editor
    • I think its Beyonder´s power=One-Above-All´s power.

      They are both omnipotent, so they have same might.

        Loading editor
    • Pan Banan Correct!

        Loading editor
    • I just dont know why you cannot make compromise instead of endless discussion...

        Loading editor
    • Don't know I shown proof :^/ Banan people just again can't see facts and overlaps fact over there own logic that they think is correct without showing proof.

        Loading editor
    • Well, thats it. When people dont see truth, or just dont want to accept it, they just must bother...

      And i think i will close my account and make a new one with better name than this...

        Loading editor
    • Pan Banán wrote: Well, thats it. When people dont see truth, or just dont want to accept it, they just must bother...

      And i think i will close my account and make a new one with better name than this...

      Pick TOAA xD

        Loading editor
    • One-Above-All was occupied, but i think i picked much better one :)

        Loading editor
    • Lol

        Loading editor
    • We are omnipotent!

        Loading editor
    • We are gods!

        Loading editor
    • U_U yes yes we are...

        Loading editor
    • D
        Loading editor
    • Hey bro thinking of joining my forum and wiki? Because you and me have 0 problems.

        Loading editor
    • Okay Bro :) You have your own wiki?

        Loading editor
    •   Loading editor
    • Great :) I'll be honored :)

        Loading editor
    • It's really not easy with comic books. And i must ask you- What did happened with Beyonder? Is he still active? 

        Loading editor
    • The Omnipotent One wrote: It's really not easy with comic books. And i must ask you- What did happened with Beyonder? Is he still active? 

      His newly retconed form is active but the living tribunal is knocked the hell out on the moon.

        Loading editor
    • You mean this?
      New Avengers Vol 3 8 page 5
        Loading editor
    • I've read that Living Tribunal was killed on moon. Who did that?

        Loading editor
    • Someone is still deleting my posts... or it's just error of my browser? I don't know...

        Loading editor
    • Not me but he is confirmed to be KO"ed currently we don't know anymore (Honestly I hope it was Beyonder lol show them fan boys! But it could have been you know Thanos or even........Stranger?)

        Loading editor
    • Well, this is really difficult... We must say, who is in Marvel Truly Omnipotent and who is said to be Omnipotent. I know you are real fan of Beyonder and i really like him too. But we should agree that Truly Omnipotent being in Marvel Universe is One-Above-All. Can we? :)

        Loading editor
    • Yeah.....for now lol I am still F'in confused on 3 things

      • Fulcrum being Omnipotent?
      • Living Tribunal Being on Omnipotent Categorie!
      • Who has enough power to literally knock LT out....

      So many mysteries! You are TOAA you know the answer U_U

        Loading editor
    • It's really fun with you bro :D I think i can explain:

      Fulcrum is actually One-Above-All. It's just one of his forms (Like with Mother Of Existence/Man Of Miracles).

      Living Tribunal was in Omnipotent Categorie, but he is actually Nigh-Omnipotent, because One-Above-All is higher than him (I think that maybe Beyonder has higher power than Living Tribunal).

      And it's still secret who knock Living Tribunal out.

        Loading editor
    • If you can hear me clap I swear I like that! Just hope it wasnt squirrel girl who knocked him out.......

        Loading editor
    • Damn Squirrel Girl. I still don't believe that there is character what can bend whole fictional continuity, surpassing even laws of logic. How was she able to beat Thanos??

        Loading editor
    • ._. I ask and dream of how that logic happen because the fight was canon! Wtf marvel!

        Loading editor
    • Well, we must just keep calm... 

        Loading editor
    • Least she didn't beat LT then I would be flipping tables lol.

        Loading editor
    • Yes...

        Loading editor
    • So many tables...

        Loading editor
    • All tables of the world.

        Loading editor
    • BeyonderGod wrote:

      Pan Banán wrote: Pre-recon Beyonder was Omnipotent in his own realm, am i right?

      But OneAboveAll is creator of Marvel Universe, and unlike Beyonder, he is only one in multiverse...

      Someone can be called "Omnipotent", but mightiest being in Marvel is still (and ever was) One-Above-All

      Dude *face palm* Pre-Recon beyonder was the "Be All and End all" of the marvel verse he is Omnipotent not just in his realm but outside he is Part of a realm of everything outside the marvel multiverse he is part of a type of Megaverse where he can do anything and even when he left his realm he was still omni level

      If you read stan lee called beyonder omnipotent not nigh or almost omnipotent the living tribunal the 2nd to god begged beyonder not to kill death and he still did it no cosmic being in the room can beat beyonder.

      Beyonder showed all classes of being omnipotent.

      In the official marvel data book his power is rivalled with The-One-Above-All himself.

      I know I am getting into something which ended three years ago, but I must say couple of things:

      according to marvel wikia, eternity and infinity are omniptoent.

      omnipotence is usually something people say to say "he is really strong". in that case, it means buu is alos omnipotent, form DBZ.

      The beyonder is not omnipotent, (pre retcon), becaus eh didn't had omniscience.

      omnipotence also posses every single ability, including omniscience.

      one of the most known things about the beyonder is that he know nearly nothing about the universe, and that's why he went to earth. if he would have been omnipotent, doctor doom wouldn't be able to steal part of his powers, and actually make the beyonder weaker by doing so.

      and about the truth manipulation can make you omnipotent, yes, it can.

      the highest level of truth manipulation, the one which in her everything you decide is correct is correct, on every scale, would make it that if you decide you are omnpotent, you ARE omnipotent.

      it can happened by or you become the omnipotent being who already rule the verse, or, if there isn't any actual character whom is the supreme god of the verse, it's simply you who become this god.

      basically, every omnipotent god in ficiton have two limits to his powers:

      1. because he is a fictional character, he have a creator who posses absolute control over him. if stan lee one day would wake up on his bad side and say "fuck the one above all! Let's make someone killing him!", and then make a comics about someone killing the ona above all, would the one above all stop being omnipotent, even though he was before? kind off. it's because the author have an absolute control over the creation he have, and even if he create an entity inside the story who posses omnipotence, her omnipotence is still depend on him.

      2. because they have a creator, they can't interfere with other works.

      as such, even if there is already an omnipotent being in the story, it's depend on the wirter.

      if the writer say so, then even if there is omnipotent being, the being would lose it's place and be replaced by the one with truth manipulation who said he is omnipotent.

        Loading editor
    • Nah man, Omnipotence doesn't mean you HAVE to be Omniscient.

      Omnipotence is defined as the ability to do absolutely anything. Therefore, Omnipotent being CAN decide to not be Omniscient.

        Loading editor
    • true.

      but not in this wikia.

      Applications

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, applications.

      That means how the power can be used. Not how it MUST be used. And do you want to tell me that an Omnipotent being CAN'T make itself not Omniscient?

        Loading editor
    • it can.

      but not according to this wikia.

      according to this wikia, omnipotent being can't make himself not omnipotent, he can't change his omniscience, he is greater then his author, he can't create things stronger then him, ect.

      balem the wiki, not me.

      but anyway, yeah, if omnipotence have in it the ability to become omniscient, and the beyonder was clueless about the marvel universe when he first appeared, had no idea what doom planed, and got his pwoers stoen by doom (someithing which by default can't happened in ficiton), he is not omnipotent, and never was.

        Loading editor
    • Man... Are are you even hearing yourself??

      You're saying that Omnipotent being CAN'T DO something? This wikia says Omnipotent beings can do anything. Absolutely anything. Show me something on this wikia that says Omnipotent being cannot wish to not be omniscient.

        Loading editor
    • Ah... My bad...

      I didn't recognize at first that you were trolling me. Good one though :D

        Loading editor
    • the point is that omnipotent being can do whatever it wants, but apperently, this wikia have a VERY narrow definition of what "doing whatever I want" means.

      according to the admins of this wikia, apperently, omnipotent being can't make himself weaker then someone elst (which you know is a paradox, but according to definition, omnipotent being can do so), omnipotent being by definition could make something stronger then herself, but this wikia does not premit it. of course, when said omnipotent being is in a story, the omnipotent being can do everything she want's IN the story, and can't interfere with other storys, and mor then that, bound to the whims of the authors (not all omnipotent beings in fiction are the avatar of the writer, like TOAA. some of them are simply omnipotent characters).

      but what I meant wasn't that omnipotence have limits (though it have the real life limit, because it's not a thing in real life, only in fiction), but this wikia try to enforce this logic in a broken and weird way, and by that prevent it from actually being omnipotence.

        Loading editor
    • Because the very concept of Omnipotence is weird and broken, so it can only make sense within a meaningful context.

      An Omnipotent *can* create something stronger than itself... and instantly beat it anyway, as easily as you say "lol nope" - precisely because it is *Omnipotence*. So the whole "stronger than Omnipotence" idea is inherently invalid, hence why we take the clearer and simpler path of saying that nothing can (truly) be stronger : because it can both create *and* beat it, defeating the point.

      As for transfictional Omnipotence... pluck any so-called Omnipotent character from their verse and throw them in that of another writer's, preferably one who doesn't like the character, and witness an Anti-OP bigass nerf hit them in the face like a train at full speed. Then you will understand why this official restriction was added to the page.

        Loading editor
    • still, this wikia seemed to have kind of a weird prespective about omnipotence, and kind of made it weaker then it is by saying there is nothing can defeat it, or that omnipotence can create NIGH omnipotent beings, as if he can't more.

      of course, the omnipotent is beyond logic and can do whatever he wants, including creating somehtings stronger then him and then KO that thing in less then a planck instant, but this wikia make it seems as if he can't create those beings to begin with.

      I understand why you don't want to add the diferent verses in the omniverse for the omnipotence, but you did take of the presence for this exact reason, that he have actual writers (and don't tell me something like he is not omnipotent because the over monitor is, because the over monitor is an outversed being in DC, he is not a real part of the DC cosmology).

      not you personally, but I believe it was imoto ten who did it.

        Loading editor
    • Solipsius wrote:
      Man... Are are you even hearing yourself??

      You're saying that Omnipotent being CAN'T DO something? This wikia says Omnipotent beings can do anything. Absolutely anything. Show me something on this wikia that says Omnipotent being cannot wish to not be omniscient.

      Omnipotent is beyond logic therefore nothing impossible

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, exactly. That's why I assume he was trolling. Nothing is impossible for an omnipotent being. Which means that Omnipotent being can wish to not be Omniscient.

        Loading editor
    • but aperently, form what I was able to understand, this wikia doesn't like when people pointing those stuff...

        Loading editor
    • WHERE EXACTLY does it say that Omnipotent being CAN'T make itself weaker, or it CAN'T remove its Omniscience.

      WHERE?? Tell me. In what official article of this wikia is this written?

        Loading editor
    • in many comments on the omnipotence page which I have been answered by the admins, who said they don't want talks about in versed omnipotence, the concept of omniverse, and other things about to what extent omnipotence goes, and what it means have no limits, for example how in omnipotence it is being written that it can create up to NIGH omnipotent beings.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, comments don't matter. Definitions do. Comments are just discussion, nothing official.

      Show me, where in the official description of the ability is stated, that it can create up to nigh Omnipotent beings. I've gone through the entire article, there's nothing like that. So, forgive my rudeness, but what the heck are you blabbering about?

        Loading editor
    • Try writting a story beyond logic, and see how well it turns out.

        Loading editor
    • cant two omnipotent beings agree to both win and lose against each other ?

        Loading editor
    • Depends. How would you write this scenario in a story ? ^ ^

      My best guess is that incompatible scenarios (like Omnipotent vs Omnipotent) simply "fractalize" into independent Omniverses reflecting the different outcomes (one where the first OP wins, one where the second OP wins, one where it's a draw), with each possibility being simultaneously realized and equally true.

        Loading editor
    • DYBAD wrote: Try writting a story beyond logic, and see how well it turns out.

      Suggsverse. Maybe it would've gone better, if Suggs knew how to write well...

        Loading editor
    • It seems the comments does make's it important if it's the admins who comment them.

      As i said, in my opion, omnipotence is omnipotence, there aren't limits or rules for that powers.

      Though in the aplications for omnipotent it is written it can create nigh-omnipotent entitys, but it's never written it can make something higher then that.

      I think it's stupid because of course an omnipotent being would be bale to create somehting equal and even stronger then her, and then most likely just KO and beat the living crap out of the said being.

      But this is why for example Imoto tan asked no one to edit the omnipotence page anymore.

        Loading editor
    • How about they just come to a nuetral ground like two cirlces overlaping and let the mortals vote who wins ? I would assume both omnipotents are beyond conflict so they can simply work it out via proxy fights like one above all has thor and the presence has superman they can compaire who has the best stories and art in there respective fictions?

        Loading editor
    • yeah, but if they want to fight againsat each other directly, THEN what would happen?

        Loading editor
    • Yo count vlad III dracula check this out God opens up ms paint and creates an infinite regress of universe balls each ball is infinite and finite each one of these balls contains a virtually omnipotent omnicient and omnpresent being within its sphere each one is unique within its verse and and are all interconnceted they all share a hive mind and personality each one is different then the last but are all the same like an endless neckless they are greater then god as they exist as an infinite extension of him god is a perfect circle with a dot the dividual omnipotent is external to god perfection because it has more complexity then god even thou god is the source  he can just press delete and boom no more omnipotent dividual 

        Loading editor
    • that was not the question.

        Loading editor
    • Count Vlad III dracula wrote:
      that was not the question.

      sorry x.x

        Loading editor
    • Battle of two Omnipotent beings is simply beyond our understanding. Our logic cannot come up with solution to something that is entirely beyond the realm of logic.

        Loading editor
    • yep, it's basicaslly like saying "how an unpredictable person is going to act next?".

        Loading editor
    • DYBAD wrote:

      My best guess is that incompatible scenarios (like Omnipotent vs Omnipotent) simply "fractalize" into independent Omniverses reflecting the different outcomes (one where the first OP wins, one where the second OP wins, one where it's a draw), with each possibility being simultaneously realized and equally true.

      How does this idea sound ?

        Loading editor
    • It's a very good idea, really. I think of what we can think, besides plot devices (agreements between the beings, one being giving up, etc.), it's the best solution we could imagine with our minds.

        Loading editor
    • DYBAD wrote:
      DYBAD wrote:

      My best guess is that incompatible scenarios (like Omnipotent vs Omnipotent) simply "fractalize" into independent Omniverses reflecting the different outcomes (one where the first OP wins, one where the second OP wins, one where it's a draw), with each possibility being simultaneously realized and equally true.

      How does this idea sound ?

      ah well i guess so 

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.