FANDOM


  • I want to start up a discussion, if we throw away the general consensus that omnipotence is simply omnipotence, and we get all the different expressions, variations, and all omnipotent powers such as Metapotence, Anti-God, Monotheistic Deity Physiology, Author Authority, Pure Omnipotence, Omnipotence Embodiment, Omni-Embodiment, etc. etc. what would be the definite king of this endless scale of wank?

    I only ask because I am genuinely curious, if a fiction tried to fit all of these in (We are including Omni-Creator just ignore copyright for the sake of this thread) which would be the strongest? Omni-Creator? Omni-Embodiment? 

    All are free to answer their thoughts.

      Loading editor
    • I think the greatest power is... Freedom... freedom that includes a mini freedom inside it.

      http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Origin_Transcendence

      Sure, it MAY be denied by some omnipotence rule of bullshit, metapotence or author authority... Main word being "MAY".

      It can't really be called freedom if something can trespass it, can it? But since there is no Meta-lock or Meta-freedom, I choose this.

        Loading editor
    • NothingExistsEverythingExists wrote: I think the greatest power is... Freedom... freedom that includes a mini freedom inside it.

      http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Origin_Transcendence

      Sure, it MAY be denied by some omnipotence rule of bullshit, metapotence or author authority... Main word being "MAY".

      It can't really be called freedom if something can trespass it, can it? But since there is no Meta-lock or Meta-freedom, I choose this.

      Also, because it is immune to paradoxes, stuff like "omnilock will do it just because it can." may not work, because it is a paradox, an impossible thing, and freedom is paradox-defiant, rule defiant.

      Omniscience might include Origin Transcendence inside it... If so... YOU ARE TEARING ME APART LISA.


      FRRRREEEEEEEEDOOOOOM!!!-William Wallace(probably not in real life though).

        Loading editor
    • But Meta Transcendence > Origin Transcendence 

        Loading editor
    • Actually now that I think about it, perhaps the truly most powerful ability would lie within an area indeed related to Origin Transcendence, but perhaps even more than that.

      If Origin is the beginning of Oblivion, and Oblivion is the beginning of everything else, and Non-Creation came before Origin, then they would surpass even the highest of entities. 

        Loading editor
    • Embodying every concept, including superpowers, comment sections, love, internet, defeat, victory, food, drinks, energy, philosophy, minds, souls, metapotence, omnipotence, logic, senselessness, magic, physics, pataphysics, metaphysics, meta, omni, tele, origin, end, freedom, fate, destiny, oblivion, existence, non-creation, author, reader, critics, blasphemy, genius, stupidity, no, yes, strong, weak, authority, slaves, etc, etc.

        Loading editor
    • Sadly I must disagree there. An Omni-Embodiment is still insignificant to a Non-Created. The Omni-Embodiment, while being a representation of everything, possibly including Oblivion, is still bound by the same rules in which Non-Created Entities do not follow.

        Loading editor
    • TheVoidWalker69 wrote:
      Sadly I must disagree there. An Omni-Embodiment is still insignificant to a Non-Created. The Omni-Embodiment, while being a representation of everything, possibly including Oblivion, is still bound by the same rules in which Non-Created Entities do not follow.

      That's where you're wrong. Non-creation is also a concept, which mean concept embodiment could embody the Non-Created. This is more than just omni-embodiment.

        Loading editor
    • Omni-Creator to me. Hard to imagine something more OP than that ^ ^;

        Loading editor
    • DYBAD wrote:
      Omni-Creator to me. Hard to imagine something more OP than that ^ ^;

      What about people with singularity or cosmic otherness?

        Loading editor
    • They would be part of the OC's all-encompassing creationism, so within his power as well.

        Loading editor
    • DYBAD wrote:
      They would be part of the OC's all-encompassing creationism, so within his power as well.

      What about other OC?

        Loading editor
    • Omni-Creator is a radically unique power (creator of all Verses), so there can be only one user.

        Loading editor
    • What about the power to become non-existent? Omni-creator can't control something that doesn't exist.

        Loading editor
    • There is an immediate paradox when it comes to omnipotent powers. Power scales can't be applied at all it's just "who has MORE omnipotent powers?", two beings with equal omnipotent powers will always meet a stalemate unlike equal humans who'd come to a conclusion eventually. So the question is more about context. The question is, who came first? Who was the first being to get the first omnipotent power(of many)? Who was the first one to claim the throne? After that, it doesn't even matter what happens. Even a single omnipotent power can be used to destroy any hope of anyone else getting one more fragment of omnipotence. And if this omnipotent being always existed(or after it made itself everlasting), any conventional methods fail. All CONVENTIONAL methods...

      There may still be hope in paradoxes. If something existed before the omnipotent, it may prevent what will happen, simply because grand design that dictates that an omnipotent being always existed has those who disobey it. Non-creation, metapotence, cosmic otherness and origin transcendence may destroy the omnipotent one in his roots, no matter how far back he goes. They just need to exist before omnipotence does, which two of them do by implication.

      Once the omnipotent being already exists though? No, all is lost. Especially if a being with one of 4 named powers eventually became omnipotent. Then you can't even erase its roots at all.

      When I think about it, "can an omnipotent being be beaten?" is mostly about context and chronology. It's just that in a confrontation in a single point in time with no context an omnipotent being cannot lose at all. Once you establish whose powers go into effect first it becomes easy to say if it's a lose or win situation, in battles of omnipotent powers "who shot first?" really does matter.

      Omni-creation though? F**k me... what kind of cracked out philosopher even makes this up? This is just ridiculous... But admittedly, very cool to think about :D

        Loading editor
    • Isn't it? ^ ^ It was precisely created to inspire a dizzying sense of unprecedented wonder.

      Omni-Creator is a status rather than a power, it represents the ultimate Omnipotence that only a "Creator of Capital Everything" can reasonably present to.

        Loading editor
    • But DYBAD, out of curiosity, in a chronological sense, would it not be;


      Non-Created --> Omnilocks --> Origin Transcendents --> Origin Embodiment [Primordial] --> Oblivion Embodiment [Primordial] --> Omni-Creator (Possibly even lower than this)

      Omni-Creator created all verses, they created everything. Though since Monotheistic Deities' powers are reliant on the Primal Forces that came before them, they may be mere bi-products and encompassed within say an Omni-Embodiment.

      Oblivion is the representation of that which came before everything, and is the source of Anti-Gods

      Origin is beyond even Oblivion, for even Oblivion comes from Origin

      Origin Transcendents transcend this principle

      Omnilocks exist beyond the mere notion of origin in general, to the point of not needing to transcend origin as they are beyond origin anyways

      Non-Created were around infinitely before even origin and omnilock.


      Atleast that's what I understand.

        Loading editor
    • From the perspective of the Omni-Creator ability, there is no such a thing as Non-Created or Origin Transcendence, kinda like how characters with these abilities in a story were simply created this way by the writer.

      From the inside they seem beyond creation/origin, from the outside they clearly aren't.

        Loading editor
    • So omnipotent beings are before nothing right? 

        Loading editor
    • And how the fucking hell oblivion losses to origin I want a scientific explanation.... 

        Loading editor
    • http://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Origin_Manipulation


      "As nothing exists without origin, even nonexistence itself"

      "Users can even become immune to nonexistenceby becoming its very origin, therefore bypassing all effects."

      "It is beyond both nonexistence...."

      "If Omnipotence is a circle which expanded more and more to infinity, then origin manipulation is the center point of that circle, the most primitive stage of omnipotence. The user transcends the very title of God, they overcome it by becoming the essence of omnipotence itself."


      Now when I had saw this, I honestly always considered an Omni-Creator to simply be the true face of God. Omni-Creator is in an infinitlely omnipotent, omniscience, and omnipresent primordial creator deity with absolute mastery over all primal forces of alll verses.

      But I had assumed that since Supreme Beings are countered by Anti-Gods, then an Omni-Creator inevitably would be rivalled by an Omni-Decreator of sorts.

      Meanwhile you'd have an Omni-Embodiment which encompassed both the Omni-Creator and the Omni-Destroyer.

      Oblivion Embodiment would rest beyond Omni-Embodiment.

      Omni-Embodiment would be the spring of which everything came from and Oblivion would be the spring of which nothingness and Anti-Gods emerged.

      Origin Embodiment however represents the origin of both everything and nothing, so all things, including nothingness, springs from it.

      An Origin Transcendent, Omnilock, or Non-Created by this logic would be paradoxical to the highest order and should be beyond the Omni-Creator.

      Of course, DYBAD seems to think differently.

      I am not arguing with him, this is merely how I've managed to comprehend/understand the cosmology behind the powerlisting archive.

      Perhaps I am wrong, but from what I had discovered here it seemed a Non-Created would indeed be the most powerful.

        Loading editor
    • Hey what is non created you're talking about? Are you talking about the things omnipotent didn't created? If that happens would he be even omnipotent? It kinda losses it value yo know it suppose to be unique. Plus I think 😅 omnipotent being is both destructor and creator.  Though if they want can split up or something. It kinda loss it uniqueness if there is someone who's same level of omnipotent. 

        Loading editor
    • Well, I think the most powerful ability, would be Body Supremacy, I you were the only person to have a power in the world, I mean, just think of the possibilities!

        Loading editor
    • @MonDougRen Body Supremacy doesn't even get close to Nigh Omnipotence, let alone Omnipotence.


      @Swswsws

      Non-Created: User is a non-created being with no beginning/origin at all as they were always there from the very start. This means they didn't simply create themselves nor were they created by someone else or even come into existence, rather, they have always existed in some form or another. As they have no beginning or ending of any kind, they are completely free from the control or influence of any being, even the author and grand design.

      User is immune to origin destruction or any other power that effects one's lifespan, as they have none in the same sense as natural living beings.

      Also, as I stated above we're throwing the entire "omnipotence is omnipotence" out the window and taking every variation, expression, and power having to do with omnipotence and trying to fit it into one single puzzle piece.

      So the question is, what variation/expression of infinite power is the most infinite.

       

        Loading editor
    • lactokinesis obviously

        Loading editor
    • @TheVoidWalker69

      Of you the only person to have this in the real world, it would be f*ckin' awesome, in my opinion, but I do have other abilities which I think would be better than Body Supremacy.

        Loading editor
    • Typhon the legion wrote:
      lactokinesis obviously

      The Non-Created thought all was good in their vastness, before Milk Man appeared...


      @MonDougRen


      If I could have 'one' ability I'd just grab myself Meta Ability Creation. 

        Loading editor
    • Personally if I had to chose one power as being utterly superior to all others I would submit being either the "Omni - Embodiment" or an embodiment of the Omniverse. The latter for fairly obvious reasons and the latter because then you would quite literally be all of existence not just in our universe but across every manifestation of reality, every possible variation or permutation of everything that is, was, will be, may be, may not be, could be, could not be, etcetera and presumably have every power across all of the omniverse at your disposal (effectively making you a being on par with The One Above All from the Marvel continuum). That would also effectively mean everything that could, would, does transpire could be thought of as an unending thought experiment or general experiment on a omniexistential scale.

        Loading editor
    • But wouldn't mere Omniversal Manipulation allow this? And that'd make you vastly more powerful than The One Above All, like, infinite infinites above him, without even embodying it like Gan but just simply controlling it.


      Also Omni Embodiment accounts for the entirety of the Omega Omni-Sphere (http://verse-and-dimensions.wikia.com/wiki/Omega_Omnisphere), however even mere Meta-Concept Manipulaters can escape these boundaries. Whether they could leave The Box (http://verse-and-dimensions.wikia.com/wiki/The_Box) is up to question.

        Loading editor
    • Lol then why can't omnipotent or omni creator being be non created huh? 

        Loading editor
    • But isn't outside of the box also count as a concept that can be embodied?

        Loading editor
    • @Vizorus69

      No it'd be Conceptual Transcendence as The Box holds in it every concept.


      @Swswsws


      Non-Created are basically omnipotent at the highest order if my understanding of this is correct.


      I would like DYBAD's thoughts so far on this, as this is my interpretation of these two wikis. 

        Loading editor
    • TheVoidWalker69 wrote:
      @Vizorus69

      No it'd be Conceptual Transcendence as The Box holds in it every concept.

      Including the concept of outside the box and beyond the box and bigger than the box and not-a-concept?

        Loading editor
    • Speaking of it in such way is pointless. How do you describe something that does not exist? Do you write the word "nonexistant"? Do you write " " or maybe even "". Or do you write















      Speaking of nothing as if it's something is foolish. It isn't just an empty space, it is a space in which the empty space resides. It isn't just 0 of the binary code of the universe, it is the memory space in which the binary code resides.

      You can create a symbol that embodies evetything, and then a symbol which embodies it and is greater than it and so on infinitely. But if you tried to embody nothing, you cannot write a symbol, not even a blank.

        Loading editor
    • If you tried to embody both nothing and something at the same time, you become neither.

        Loading editor
    • A concept of nothing is still not nothing, it is 0 of binary.

        Loading editor
    • Nothing is an abstract concept, is a void a nothing?

      What is nothing?

        Loading editor
    • A negative abstraction representing the absence of anything ?

        Loading editor
    • You guys should research on nothingness 😂 😂 😂. 

        Loading editor
    • Typhon the legion wrote: lactokinesis obviously

      You know what? This is becoming too much, I think I'll stand on the side of milk from this point on. It's good for your bones, digestive system, muscles... It's great, it's just great. You can eat it, it's what cheeze , yogurt, ice cream and many more is made of. And what is even the point of other drinks if milkshakes exist? This is the most underrated and stronk power, it just has a lot of haters, but it's really the best.

        Loading editor
    • Absence and milk is also a concept (milk being drinks which is a concept on its own). Also, what is anything?

        Loading editor
    • Vizorus69 wrote: Absence and milk is also a concept (milk being drinks which is a concept on its own). Also, what is anything?

      Have you ever tried to pour milk on an omnipotent being? Have you ever tried to pour milk on abscence of anything? I bet you didn't, so it is fair to assume both would be annihilated.

      P.S if nonexistence exists as a concept, it is no longer nonexistance(because it exists as a concept now), and thus cannot give justice to that which is not covered by concepts. The sheer fact it can be described discredits it, makes it fake. Just like any omnipotence in fiction is just nigh-omnipotence, any described nonexistence can be called nigh-nonexistance.

      What is anything? Nobody can claim to know the true answer.

      Also, have you ever seen omnipotence and milk in one room? Have you seen nonexistance and milk in one room? I didn't think so.

      Omni-creator=SUPREME MILK confirmed.

        Loading editor
    • The best I can do is say that Everything(including nothing) IS, and that Nonexistance IS NOT. And again, if I can describe it, it probably isn't nonexistance.

        Loading editor
    • Swswsws wrote: You guys should research on nothingness 😂 😂 😂. 

      Maybe you meant to say that we shouldn't do research on anything? )))

      As in: do research on nothing :D

        Loading editor
    • Complete Arsenal. It encompasses all the abilities above, plus about 8000 others.

        Loading editor
    • Thing is wouldn't Power Embodiment trump a person who relies on Complete Arsenal for their power? If a Complete Arsenal user's omnipotence comes from the fact they can use all powers, then a Power Embodiment's omnipotence comes from the fact it is power in all it's forms.

        Loading editor
    • But Complete Arsenal encompasses Power Embodiment, does it not?

        Loading editor
    • The real question is should we count Power Embodiment as a power or a status?

        Loading editor
    • You know what? The most powerful power is the power to create Viral Meme anytime you want.

      Pretty sure Pewdipie has this power.

        Loading editor
    • Sure, he can create any viral meme he wants, but CAN HE DO THIS?

      This
        Loading editor
    • Yes. He's doing that already.

        Loading editor
    • What about Plot Empowerment? Afterall, the writer is the supreme judge, and if you're power comes from the writer, there is no limit to it.

        Loading editor
    • So is the strongest?


      1. Power Embodiment.

      2. Plot empowerment.

      3. Complete Arsenal.

      4. Freedom?

      5. Conceptual Transcendence

      6. Non-Created

      7. any other beat any of these?

      wish u well,

      Maxizni

        Loading editor
    • I think that's a rough idea, I suppose yes Power Embodiment would come out at top, really whatever is below that doesn't matter, we jsut need to determine the strongest.

        Loading editor
    • After thinking about it, the strongest power would be to become pure nothingness, or in the rule of opposites, become the only thing that exist, as the second rule of thermodynamics stated, energy and matter can't come from nothing, and as such, everything is nothing in the sense of context, while nothing is something.


      Clarification:

      The physical version of nothing = The logical version of something

      The physical version of something = The logical version of nothing


      More clarification:

      Imagine the world of fiction. It isn't real or at least, in the sense that we use to classify things as real. Our world, is something that we percieve as real, but what about the world in higher dimension, and even higher dimension. They percieve us as nothing. Speaking of dimension, let's go on the subject of 0-dimension. If 1-dimension is a line, does that mean 0-dimension is a dot? No, a dot still has all three dimension, but the true nature of 0-dimension is to become nothing. However, inside that nothing, you are infinity, just as an inifinite line is king in 1-dimension and an infinite flat shape is a god in 2-dimension, a 0-dimensional creature who is pure nothingness, is an infinity in zero, and thus, it is the most powerful superpower.


      Conclusion: Zero-Dimensionality

      P.S.: Wonder if we had a page for that.

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion Embodiment, thing is I feel an Oblivion Embodiment is still below certain forces, such as Great Force/Power Embodiment, since any power it used comes from Great Force. Yes as a status it can continue (not)existing, but it's uncanny ability to erease anything, create anti-gods, and control genesis all come from this singular source. Atleast that's the conclusion I came to when looking at power warping, meta ability creation, superpower manipulation, power embodiment, complete arsenal, and meta power manipulation. All of those come from one source by the way. Great Force.

      Great Force IS power itself, the singular force that all powers, even the powers of gods and cosmic metaphysical beings, are drawn upon.

        Loading editor
    • TheVoidWalker69 wrote:

      Great Force IS power itself, the singular force that all powers, even the powers of gods and cosmic metaphysical beings, are drawn upon.

      So, to beat it, we just need to become its opposite, got it. Zero-dimesionality still win because you can't destroy nothing.

        Loading editor
    • The only problem is, do we consider embodiments as powers? Because if we count Power Embodiment as a power, then we have to count Oblivion Embodiment as a power. If we count Oblivion Embodiment as a power, then said power draws it's source from Great Force. 

        Loading editor
    • From our own perspective, power only includes something that is more than us. Zero-dimensionality is something beneath us, so it doesn't count.

        Loading editor
    • So what would beat Zero-dimesionality ? or do we have a winner here?

        Loading editor
    • Oblivion Embodiment's strongest tool is it's Omnilock, and that is only possible through Great Force.

      Also a mere Perspective Manipulator could throw Viz's argument out the window.

        Loading editor
    • While you can change the perspective of us, could Perspective Manipulator change the perspective of the Great Force?

        Loading editor
    • I'd say Great Force could change it's own perspective but you couldn't affect it.

        Loading editor
    • TheVoidWalker69 wrote:
      I'd say Great Force could change it's own perspective but you couldn't affect it.

      Is the Great Force sentient?

        Loading editor
    • I would assume so since Power Embodiment is the sentient manifestation of the Great Force and users of Complete Arsenal, Meta Power Manipulation, Power Warping, Meta Ability Creation, Ability Creation, Power Bestowal, Superpower Manipulation, all Infinitely Powerful Powers, and so on are only possible because of connection or limited control over the Great Force.

        Loading editor
    • After carfeul consideration and much deliberation, i've come to the conclusion that Omniarch is the very literal king of powers beneath Omnipotence. The only other possible contender would be Oblivion Embodiment, as it is the incarnation of non-existence!

        Loading editor
    • Wyz'Ard Arogoa wrote:
      After carfeul consideration and much deliberation, i've come to the conclusion that Omniarch is the very literal king of powers beneath Omnipotence. The only other possible contender would be Oblivion Embodiment, as it is the incarnation of non-existence!

      Zero dimensionality is also an embodiment of nothing. It's a dot, but also not a dot at the same time. The smallest thing in the world is a zero dimensional creature. It is also an infinity in one, just as a line can go for infinity in the first dimension and a shape can go infinite in second dimension, zero dimensional is already infinite, but at the same time, it's nothing.

        Loading editor
    • Well if i understand the concept of zero dimensionality right (and i think i do!), this type of existence is akin to a Monad, which in essence is basically God and since God is Omnipotent and we're disqualifying Omnipotence from this thread; i'd say zero dimensionality is the fabric upon which the Omniarch rules.

        Loading editor
    • We're not disqualifying omnipotence per say simply disqualifying it in it's pure form, as in omnipotence just being omnipotence.

      Instead we're taking the concept of infinite power and allowing all expressions of it including things like Anti-God and Omni-Embodiment.

        Loading editor
    • GOD the mother and GOD the father are divine mother and son GOD the mother gave birth to GOD the father and they are both omnipotent and at least GOD the mother is omniscient call me crazy if you want to.

        Loading editor
    • GOD the father became the father of JESUS CHRIST and GOD the mother became divine grandmother of JESUS and JESUS is not GOD the father.

        Loading editor
    • GOD the mother and GOD the father fell in love with each other despite being divine mother and son eventually they had sex with each other they were both virgins the first time they  had sex with each other. GOD the mother and GOD the father eventually conceived JESUS CHRIST and GOD the father  decided to entrusted his son to MARY of course. GOD the mother became more like JESUS CHRISTs divine  grandmother than his mother.

        Loading editor
    • GOD the father could have killed millions in anger and frustration if GOD the mother havent been able to calm him down this is what i think too call me crazy for all i care even call me a blasphemer.

        Loading editor
    • Well even so an Omniarch rules all things in existence, making it the most powerful power in existence and the only other possibility is Nonexistence!

        Loading editor
    • @Godliker

      dude just calm down you're waaaayy off topic here

        Loading editor
    • LardWad420 wrote:
      @Godliker

      dude just calm down you're waaaayy off topic here

      I think he's a missionary. A digital missionary. Crap, they start to branch out to the internet. We're in big trouble.

        Loading editor
    • Is there a way to remove replies if the original poster?

        Loading editor
    • I think only admins can.

        Loading editor
    • Ah

        Loading editor
    • Lol what's with that dude his more troll than me. 

        Loading editor
    • Well if we are talking about the undoubtedly strongest power, it would have to be the controversial Patapotence. It was never created in this wiki because many users would just flame about it.

      It is sort of like taking Indeterminacy, then forcing its undue dominion over every verse of fiction.

        Loading editor
    • Isn't that basically just Omni-Creator with a different name?

        Loading editor
    • TheVoidWalker69 wrote: Isn't that basically just Omni-Creator with a different name?

      It’s beyond it. Patapotence is an idea that there is always an unspoken higher power beyond anything the author writes. Even adopting that all omnipotent beings are the embodiment of one being, the Patapotent is still beyond that. A force so far that its very concept is hopelessly contradictory.

        Loading editor
    • ANDROMADA wrote:
      Patapotence is an idea that there is always an unspoken higher power beyond anything the author writes. Even adopting that all omnipotent beings are the embodiment of one being, the Patapotent is still beyond that. A force so far that its very concept is hopelessly contradictory.

      Then it's just the author themselves.

        Loading editor
    • I think I understand patapotence.

      It's like, there's an author over an author. And there's another author of that author. And in the universe, there is also an author. The universe is just a line of family, from authors to authors, from dreamers, to dreamers. Patapotence is the creature that embodies all of those, but because he's in our imagination, he's also something that we can control, but he's also one with all version, above or below the tree of fictions, making him the strongest.

        Loading editor
    • Vizorus69 wrote: I think I understand patapotence.

      It's like, there's an author over an author. And there's another author of that author. And in the universe, there is also an author. The universe is just a line of family, from authors to authors, from dreamers, to dreamers. Patapotence is the creature that embodies all of those, but because he's in our imagination, he's also something that we can control, but he's also one with all version, above or below the tree of fictions, making him the strongest.

      Right on point.

        Loading editor
    • We really should add patapotence to this wiki.

        Loading editor
    • LOL This is what happens when I create something beyond meta.

        Loading editor
    • CoolCat123450 wrote:
      LOL This is what happens when I create something beyond meta.

      Meta actually means self-referential. It references itself. Pata, from what I describe, reference itself, those below it, and those above it as one singular, all-powerful being.

        Loading editor
    • Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

        Loading editor
    • CoolCat123450 wrote: Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

      Pataphysics was created by a French writer in the early 1900’s.

        Loading editor
    • ANDROMADA wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote: Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

      Pataphysics was created by a French writer in the early 1900’s.

      I think he means that he created the page of patapotence.

        Loading editor
    • Xenox Ilz'ot
      Xenox Ilz'ot removed this reply because:
      none
      16:32, July 23, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Vizorus69 wrote:

      ANDROMADA wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote: Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

      Pataphysics was created by a French writer in the early 1900’s.

      I think he means that he created the page of patapotence.

      That is exactly what I mean, and I even had to modify the definition to fit the criteria for this wiki. If he wants to believe I can time travel and create a word in the 1900's while creating an article on this wiki, I wouldn't mind.

        Loading editor
    • CoolCat123450 wrote:

      Vizorus69 wrote:

      ANDROMADA wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote: Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

      Pataphysics was created by a French writer in the early 1900’s.
      I think he means that he created the page of patapotence.
      That is exactly what I mean, and I even had to modify the definition to fit the criteria for this wiki. If he wants to believe I can time travel and create a word in the 1900's while creating an article on this wiki, I wouldn't mind.

      Why is it deleted again?

        Loading editor
    • CoolCat123450 wrote:

      Vizorus69 wrote:

      ANDROMADA wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote: Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

      Pataphysics was created by a French writer in the early 1900’s.

      I think he means that he created the page of patapotence.

      That is exactly what I mean, and I even had to modify the definition to fit the criteria for this wiki. If he wants to believe I can time travel and create a word in the 1900's while creating an article on this wiki, I wouldn't mind.

      When did I say that? I just was stating that you weren’t the first one to coin the term “pataphysics” or even “pata” for that matter, as it sounded you were implying.

        Loading editor
    • Vizorus69 wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote:

      Vizorus69 wrote:

      ANDROMADA wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote: Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

      Pataphysics was created by a French writer in the early 1900’s.
      I think he means that he created the page of patapotence.
      That is exactly what I mean, and I even had to modify the definition to fit the criteria for this wiki. If he wants to believe I can time travel and create a word in the 1900's while creating an article on this wiki, I wouldn't mind.

      Why is it deleted again?

      Patapotence was never created. It is just a concept that some users on this wiki had debated about. I brought it up with DYBAD but he was against its creation.

        Loading editor
    • this is very easy question all is equal to each other now stop playing computer or i gonna judge

        Loading editor
    • 0-God-0 wrote:
      this is very easy question all is equal to each other now stop playing computer or i gonna judge

      You are not our judge. No one give their consent to be judged by you. I shall not listen to the order of a man, especially a man who can not use correct grammar or punctuation or even spelling.

        Loading editor
    • so who is that 0-God-0?

        Loading editor
    • 100Shock rock001 wrote:
      so who is that 0-God-0?

      Probably a new user.

        Loading editor
    • Vizorus69 wrote:
      100Shock rock001 wrote:
      so who is that 0-God-0?
      Probably a new user.

      or real nigh omnipotent being :)

        Loading editor
    • ANDROMADA wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote:

      Vizorus69 wrote:

      ANDROMADA wrote:

      CoolCat123450 wrote: Yes, I understand. As a matter of fact, I created it.

      Pataphysics was created by a French writer in the early 1900’s.

      I think he means that he created the page of patapotence.

      That is exactly what I mean, and I even had to modify the definition to fit the criteria for this wiki. If he wants to believe I can time travel and create a word in the 1900's while creating an article on this wiki, I wouldn't mind.

      When did I say that? I just was stating that you weren’t the first one to coin the term “pataphysics” or even “pata” for that matter, as it sounded you were implying.

      No, I definitely time traveled.

        Loading editor
    • Metapotence basically wins without a doubt. It can be above Omni-Creator because it's the power to do anything without justification.

      I know you can't be above an omni but metapotence can make that omni to become nigh omni because fuck the rules, metapotence is the rules.

        Loading editor
    • Cause and Effect is the most op thing as either role can be switched

        Loading editor
    • I think the most awesome and legit power in EVERY SINGLE UNIVERSE is Ice-Cream Manipulation and Food Manipulation!!

        Loading editor
    • Zero-Dimensionality is Quantum Foam Manipulation tbh.

        Loading editor
    • I was wondering, is conceptual godhood a thing?

        Loading editor
    • If Patapotence is put onto this wiki its you might as well name it suggspotence because that's where we would be going at that point...

        Loading editor
    • I agree that Metapotence would be the most powerful without a doubt, because it can do anything with absolutely no justification. It isn't even necessarily stronger than any other power, it just does what the user wants, and if that happens to be replacing the omniarch or killing a non-created conceptually-transcendent being, then oh well, nobody cares. It isn't the result of a status, like literally being God, it just is itself.

        Loading editor
    • Somewhat off topic question, but is there an omnipotent villain in a tv show, movie, video game or theme?

      If there is, how the heck can any hero defeat them?

        Loading editor
    • The ending of Dies Irae.

      The villain becomes omnipotent alongside the neutral evil jerk. The hero and his girlfriend become omnipotent too.

        Loading editor
    • What happens if two omnipotent being's were to fight each other? If their fight became a stalemate, because neither could defeat the other, would that mean that all along they were nigh-omnipotent instead of omnipotent?

        Loading editor
    • MemoryAngel wrote:
      What happens if two omnipotent being's were to fight each other? If their fight became a stalemate, because neither could defeat the other, would that mean that all along they were nigh-omnipotent instead of omnipotent?

      There could be a possibility of them being the same person but schizophrenic.

        Loading editor
    • MemoryAngel wrote:
      What happens if two omnipotent being's were to fight each other? If their fight became a stalemate, because neither could defeat the other, would that mean that all along they were nigh-omnipotent instead of omnipotent?


      Two Omnipotent beings couldn't fight each other, since only one can exist in each verse as stated on its page. However I believe two Metapotent or Ultipotent beings could fight each other, which would either result in a stalemate where neither can permanently kill or overpower the other, or where the outcome is indeterminable. Or whatever the author wanted.

        Loading editor
    • 10th Dimension Physiology?

        Loading editor
    • It my name apex meaning higher position and potence meaning power Combine highest power of power

        Loading editor
    • I personally would think Omniscience is the most powerful power because you have ”All Knowing”. A person with this power can basically achieve everything in this world and you can build and anything and so on. If I had one power to pick it would be Omniscience.

        Loading editor
    • The Omega Point.

        Loading editor
    • Ultipotence, because then you can know how to use your power through effort and that is good.

        Loading editor
    • Metapotence

        Loading editor
    • Totipotence

        Loading editor
    • Spoon Manipulation

        Loading editor
    • Corruption Embodimen

        Loading editor
    • From what i can tell, the top three candidates for the most powerful power are:

      Others may include but not limited to, Complete ArsenalCausality ManipulationBoundary Manipulation10th Dimension PhysiologyAnti-GodAuthor AuthorityTetralogyMeta Probability Manipulation, Absolute Change, Almighty LinkTotality ManipulationCausa Sui Physiology, PerfectionAxiom ManipulationPrinciple ManipulationAlmighty Law Creation , and finally Perspective Manipulation

      Now are we going to settle this or is this just a place to shoot the breeze? And for the record i still pick omniarch...cause it's literally right under omnipotence.

        Loading editor
    • most powerful ??? i think it's author authority 

        Loading editor
    • 1.omnicreator

      2.omnipotence

      3.meta power immunity

      4.omniembodiement

      5.power embodiement

      6.omniverse embodiement

      7.10th dimension physiology

      8.almighty magic

      9.omnimagic

      10.physical godhood

      11.omni manipulation

      12.totality manipulation

      13.conceptual lordship

      14.meta concept manipulation

      15.intermedinacy

      16.dual warping

      17.noncreated

      18.omnilock

      19.omniarch

      20.duality transcendence

      21.duality embodiement

      22.metapotence

      23.pataphysics manipulation

      24.metaphysics manipulation

      25.meta probability manipulation

      26.boundary manipulation

      27.subjective reality

      28.meta power manipulation

      29.origin manipulation

      30.self origin manipulation

      31.cosmic otherness

      32.freedom

      33.monotheistic deity physiology

      34.antigod

      35.causasui physiology

      36.absolute existence

      37.absolute change

      38.meta transcendence

      39.conceptual transcendence

      40.concept manipulation

      41.logic manipulation

      42.logic defience

      43.rule transcendence

      44.living anomaly

      45.invincibility

      46.reality warping

      47.wish granting

      48.absolute will

      49.absolute wish

      50.origin transcendence

      51.nonexistence

      52.absolute destruction

      53.ultimate eraesure

      54.origin embodiement

      55.oblivion embodiement

      56.nonexistent

      57.eldritch physiology

      58.primordial force manipulation

      59.reality dreaming

      60.author authority

      61.plot empowerment

      62.meta art manipulation

      63.oneircpotence

      64.omnificence

      65.transcendent superhuman mage

      66.complete arsenal

      67.ultipotence

      68.nighomnipotence

      69.cyberpotence

      70.time manipulation

      71.absolute life manipulation

      72.omnipresence

      73.omniscience

      74.absolute condition

      75.absolute intelligence

      76.absolute speed

      77.strenght embodiement

      78.absolute strenght

        Loading editor
    • How do you put Complete Arsenal at the 66th spot? Isn't it basically all the 65 previous power above and the infinity of powers beyond combined? 

        Loading editor
    • All the powers above include it as a subpower(omnipotent powers).

        Loading editor
    • I believe death is the most powerful power after the omnipotence.

        Loading editor
    • Ultipotence + Infinite Experience = A GOD THAT DID EVERYTHING

        Loading editor
    • Human Imagination. Most OP real life "power" ever.

      Think about it....

      ALL OF THESE POWERS WERE MADE UP BY HUMANS.

        Loading editor
    • I rest my case.

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion on the most powerful power without a doubt, it'd have to be either Meta Miracle Manipulation/'MetapotenceMeta Miracle Manipulation might be thrown out since on its page under limitations it says:

      • It is best to look at this ability much less like a power and more like an event. As such this power can only be used to it’s fullest extent in the most dire of situations when there is no chance of success.

      The reason I put 'Meta Miracle Manipulation as the most powerful power (without a doubt) is that under its Applications it says ANY 'POWER NEEDED TO ACCOMPLISH TASK. That would include any powers that have been discussed on this thread would it not? Basically Deus Ex Machina.

      I say Metapotence simply because of its status that you can do anything you want, whenever you want, no matter how contradictory or impossible, simply because you feel like it. Like beating an omnipotent being simply because you feel like it which should be contradictory but because Metapotence can do everything no matter how impossible/contradictory it'd be which beating an omnipotent being should be.

        Loading editor
    • I thought we already had a winner :/

        Loading editor
    • What about Meta calamity Manipulation aka Diablo ex machina

        Loading editor
    • okay so I have a couple of powers here.

      Omni-creator
      this is hard to determine how powerful this is as NO ONE in fiction has it. The only being who would have this power would be the Collective Writer(a representation of ever writer in the world that was alive, is alive, and will be alive,  as a single being)
      
      Meta freedom
      basically your free from the constraints of any and everything including the writers meaning that for a fictional character could become a real person in OUR world if he wanted to. He would be free to do what ever he wants, he could kill the One Above All right now and wouldn't have to face any consequences. No one would be able to stop him from doing so.
      

      its basically "nothing can effect me and I am able to do anything I want."


      Power absorption: This one is based enterally on how you go after people, and you could end up gaining the powers above> Power Absorption is the most deadly super power in its potential.
      


      might come up with a few more

        Loading editor
    • Nearest to omnipotence = ultipotence

      this is actually omnipotence without omniscience well i kinda like this tho i don't need omniscience, learning is fun.

      Truest form of omnipotence = author authority 

      Well since all omnipotent characters are infinitely weaker than it's writer even the best omnipotent being is still infinitely weaker than it's writer. 

        Loading editor
    • The Omnipotent would be just the Writer, are the same attribute seen only differently.

        Loading editor
    • Absolute Change is the strongest power put anything agaisnt it and it will prevail without fail. I'm surprised nobody mentioned it.

        Loading editor
    • Several people would say Omnipotence and/or Omnilock are immune to this. Since you could change what either could do all you want, but the base definition stays the same.

      Also it depends on how each power is used by the writer.

        Loading editor
    • The more interesting question is probably : what is the difference between Absolute Change and Omnipotence ?

        Loading editor
    • On the wiki? None that I can see, since most if not all Omnipotent beings can change whatever they like in their respective verse without penalty.

      I.E. The One Above All deciding to change the entire structure of the multiverse or something else along those lines.

        Loading editor
    • In fictional writings....

      Well there could be all kinds of differences. Like a non Omnipotent being having this ability, but it being limited to a certain aspect of creation.

      I.E. The user can absolutely change anything under their jurisdiction/authority/power.

        Loading editor
    • I guess Absolute Change could be considered an aspect of Omnipotence, like an omnipotent "action of change" while OP also includes other aspects, like absolute invincibility, unfathomable nature, etc.

        Loading editor
    • I'm surprised it isn't considered an aspect/application of Omnipotence already. All powerful beings tend to do this in fiction quite often.

        Loading editor
    • Even the act of creating something from nothing is a form of change, as there was nothing there before the creator until it decided to create something. Thus initiating change. Instead of nothing, there is now something that can grow, evolve...

      And change.

        Loading editor
    • Change is inevitable and inescapable no matter how u argue all other powers function because they are moved by CHANGE if there is no change then all powers become as powerful as an infant. Power knowledge principals comcepts ideas are all mobed shaped by change for change is neither existence nor none existence it has no end and no beggining any other power that will be made in the future no matter how OP it is will be part of Change.Also someone should make nigh absolute change a lesset version of AC and a variation of Nigh Omnopotence i would do it but i want an expert such as DYBAD to do it

        Loading editor
    • You forget that there are Omnipotent beings in fiction who are not subject to change. Beings who have always been such as Eru Iluvatar from Tolkiens works. In the end it is the writer, not the wiki, that has the final say since a lot of these ideas were around in the minds of writers long before the wiki existed.

      But back to the main topic.

      The most powerful power...

      Technically Omnipotence, but since Void Walker said Omni-Creator and Omni/Totality Embodiment were allowed, I'd say it be a tie between both Omni-Creator and Omni-Embodiment since both allow you to control or be EVERYTHING.

        Loading editor
    • Omni Creator isn't one but stronger than Omnipotence it simply spreads the concpet of Omnipotence in all verses in fiction.Eru Illuvatar is the supreme being in his verse there isn't a greater power to change him, but he can change everything else

        Loading editor
    • True. But Omni-Creator also suggests that all the all powerful deities of all fictional verse are one singular entity, just in different forms. And if this entity truly exists outside of the Totality then it has the most powerful power, Omni-Creator, ever. If it exists within the Totality however, then Omni-Embodiment is the most powerful.

      Even over AC. Because it IS that as well.

      As for Eru, from an in universe perspective, he is not subject to change. Tolkien never said he was. Granted, he never said that Eru WASN'T immune to change, but the way Eru is described it's a safe bet to say he is. That and Tolkien probably would have, if he was still here, called us all idiots and chewed us out for even thinking about changing his work.

        Loading editor
    • AC has the best most perfect defence there is simplu by not allowing any undesired changes to happen which automatically means game over fot all other powers as for omni embodiment that's one way to access AC.

        Loading editor
    • True, it is the most perfect defense but is it the most powerful power?

      And please keep in mind that we can discuss this (and I view this as a discussion not an argument or debate) all we want, but if an Admin says Omnipotence, or some other power like it, is the most powerful, then it is.

      Also I'd like to mention that AC can't change certain things, such as the characters of published writers or OC'S made up by fans or personal head cannons unless allowed. Example you could have an OC with Absolute Change as a power, who tries to change my OC Fenris. But can't due to his Unaffectable Existence ability which is a power that states his existence cannot be changed or affected by anyone other than the person that made him.

      Aka me.

      But I'm getting off topic. AC may or may not be the most powerful power, depending on how it's used. And it is an application/form/expression/variation of Omnipotence itself, so someone could easily say that AC=OP.

        Loading editor
    • Techinacally every Omnipotent power is considered a version/form/expression/variation of Omnipotence but some are a little more ahead of others in terms of power but ig the wtiter has the last word but just think for a moment whad does the writer do? He creates his own story/continuity alters it defines/redefines is gives it life characters with roles changes rules for a consistent story and all that the writer has done is only CHANGE every story ever made every character every power it all comes connected to change, i think that answers the question.

        Loading editor
    • Indeed it does.

      But I bet you anything someone's going to make a post saying AC isn't the most powerful.

      Just watch.

      😁

        Loading editor
    • You know I just realized that all of these abilities we talked about, are basically Omnipotence applied in different ways. They all connect to the base principle of being all powerful in some way.

      .........

      Makes me wonder why anyone thinks Omnipotence can be beaten when it can "nope" everything you throw at it in an infinite number of ways.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed some variations of Omnipotence are made simply to try give us a better understanding of Omnipotence and yes there are people who come up with their own ,,ideas" to which they can beat Omnipotence or something else is greater than it and so on but ig it's human nature to question everything and try to impose your own laws

        Loading editor
    • True. I personally like the Author Authority approach to Omnipotence.

      Mainly because it allows you to interact with your characters in the story via an avatar without breaking the plot or relying on an in universe Creator deity.

        Loading editor
    • Also, here's a link to a battle arena here on the forums. Its been going on for a while but all are welcome.

      https://powerlisting.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:328649

        Loading editor
    • From what I can tell of the rules, the only power not allowed is Complete Arsenal and that's because it contains Omnipotence.

      Everything else is allowed though. Hell the creator of the thread made an OC with Metapotence and let me make an avatar of myself with Ultipotence.

        Loading editor
    • Agreed i like Absolute Change and Metapotence cause you can make the character not All powerful straight from the start but instrad they progressively find out that they can change anything first thinking that only certain things can be changed. Gives ideas for a good story

        Loading editor
    • Doxapotence

        Loading editor
    • ZAVAZggg
      ZAVAZggg removed this reply because:
      Not needed.
      02:58, November 12, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • The power itself is a joke i created. I'm well aware of it non existence.

        Loading editor
    • Ah, I was not aware it was written as a joke. I apologize for my former comment.

        Loading editor
    • Flashrex
      Flashrex removed this reply because:
      boring
      19:35, November 15, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Okay I havent read squat on this post because I thought it would take too long but I think the most OP power is shapeshifting or being omnifarious. Im gonna explain. So if you were omnifarious you could basically do anything possible and impossible because you can morph into anything. here's a few examples of what you can turn into: time itself, a gigantic planet, a gigantic being with unlimited brain cells (infinite brilliance), an entire other universe, another dimension! (You can turn youself into an omnipotent being) That's just me though but if thats not OP im not sure what is.

      Here's the omnifarious page: Omnifarious

        Loading editor
    • Meta Transcendence because you transcend everything. It is the ability to transcend all limitations. Omni-Creator can't affect someone with Meta Transcendence.

        Loading editor
    • Boundless inner world is the best power. You can either be Omnipotent or be a normall being or both^^

        Loading editor
    • I prefer Ultipotence. I think it would be fun figuring out how to use limitless power.

        Loading editor
    • ZAVAZggg that's my second choice^^ when u think about it with boundless inner world just turn off Omniscience and u have yourself Ultipotence i like the beauty and simplicity of it.

        Loading editor
    • plot perception.

        Loading editor
    • Reviewing my list i change my answer to Almighty Link, as this power controls all other powers including OmniarchOmnifariousUltipotenceBoundless Inner WorldAbsolute Change and any others.

      The only thing it doesnt control is omnipotence itself. 

        Loading editor
    • Flashrex
      Flashrex removed this reply because:
      bad explnatation
      22:55, November 26, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • Wyz'Ard Arogoa
      Wyz'Ard Arogoa removed this reply because:
      the reply is gone
      18:12, November 27, 2018
      This reply has been removed
    • I probably already said this but couldn't you become Omnipotent if you were Omnifarious?

      Therefore if you were you'd be able to battle somebody with Almighty Link

        Loading editor
    • Metapotence already Curb Stomps Almighty Link, why? Cause it feels like it

        Loading editor
    • You got it wrong Lord of Dawn. 

      Metapotence originates from the almighty link, therefore its ability to do anything can be nullified

      The almighty link controls everything, but omnipotence!

        Loading editor
    • ahem, Omnifarious also allows you to control everything (even omnipotence), technically speaking.

        Loading editor
    • Wyz'Ard Arogoa True but your flaw is that your applying logic which is less than nothing to Metapotence, it doesn't matter if it originates from AL or not Also Metapotence doesn't need any justification as to why it can do whatever it want that's the whole reason of it. Metapotence is Omnipotence in it's truest form!!

        Loading editor
    • Lord of Dawn metapotence is just a straight up omnipotence it is not equal to omnipotence and it never will, also metapotence is a simple variation of omnipotence, the truest form of omnipotence is author authority.

        Loading editor
    • Let me break it down for everyone. Almighty Link is every power and therefore no power, save for true omnipotence itself, can contest it.

      The definition of Almighty Link states: User can control and access all the infinite associations, variations, combinations and sub-powers related to omnipotence's primal stage giving them absolute control over all powers.

      It is metapotence and omnifarious as well as author authority and all others. Got it?

        Loading editor
    • Nah connection removal can defeat almighty link. Author authority can do more than almighty link since it's a narrative version of omnipotence tho.

        Loading editor
    • Doesn't it mean that being Omnifarious and having  Almighty Link is essentially the same thing, since both powers have the same capabilities?

      (Even though being Omnifarious gives you access to Omnipotence which Almighty Link doesn't have)

        Loading editor
    • First of all omnifarious is an inferioir version of Absolute Existence and even absolute existence isn't the strongest power although it is the ultimate defence cause it's Self-Omnipotence and nothing can beat it not even Omnipotence cause it IS Omnopotence concentrated on one's own existence and Boundary manipulation curb stomps any power no what is/isn't what is infinite/finite unbeatable/beateble able/unable man/God ect.

        Loading editor
    • I find these arguments over fictional powers amusing.

        Loading editor
    • Truthfully I don't understand how Omnifarious is an inferior version of Absolute Existence. I'd probably understand if it was an application maybe but it's whatever.

        Loading editor
    • Obviously the most powerful power is Shaggy Embodiment

        Loading editor
    • Actually now that I think about it

        Loading editor
    • The most powerful power is...





      Being a real life person

        Loading editor
    • Not the most enviable ability ^ ^;

        Loading editor
    • GamingGXBlader wrote:
      Obviously the most powerful power is Shaggy Embodiment

      Of course my horse

        Loading editor
    • Nah, the most powerful power is GodHoward Embodiment cause you can make even the worst of ideas work by uttering the simple phrase: "It just works."

        Loading editor
    • Almighty Replication cuz nobody has omnipotence ;)

      and the apllication say all powers

        Loading editor
    • I thought we already had a winner

        Loading editor
    • What's the winner? Personally I'd say metapotence is the strongest power on the wiki besides "true omnipotence." But I guess technically omni-creator would be the most powerful since the only one who could have that is the literal irl God, whether or not you believe in such a thing. So aside from that I'm still going with metapotence.

        Loading editor
    • AmIBread wrote:
      What's the winner? Personally I'd say metapotence is the strongest power on the wiki besides "true omnipotence." But I guess technically omni-creator would be the most powerful since the only one who could have that is the literal irl God, whether or not you believe in such a thing. So aside from that I'm still going with metapotence.

      For me the most powerful power is "Irrational Indeterminacy"

      Just to quote:

      "Logical Indeterminacy: User is beyond all scale and limits except for those that would defy logic. For example, no user with this rendition of the power could achieve something irrational as "greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience" as there is no more space left for advancement beyond that. In which case, their power could be relatively gauged as less than or equal to totality.

      Irrational Indeterminacy: The same as above, except without the logic barrier. Users of this power are so far beyond everything that the mere argument of their power is invalid. The power may also extend to every other trait of their being. The user's existence would break logic, as they are beyond every concept that could anchor them, even infinity."

        Loading editor
    • Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      AmIBread wrote:
      What's the winner? Personally I'd say metapotence is the strongest power on the wiki besides "true omnipotence." But I guess technically omni-creator would be the most powerful since the only one who could have that is the literal irl God, whether or not you believe in such a thing. So aside from that I'm still going with metapotence.
      For me the most powerful power is "Irrational Indeterminacy"

      Just to quote:

      "Logical Indeterminacy: User is beyond all scale and limits except for those that would defy logic. For example, no user with this rendition of the power could achieve something irrational as "greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience" as there is no more space left for advancement beyond that. In which case, their power could be relatively gauged as less than or equal to totality.

      Irrational Indeterminacy: The same as above, except without the logic barrier. Users of this power are so far beyond everything that the mere argument of their power is invalid. The power may also extend to every other trait of their being. The user's existence would break logic, as they are beyond every concept that could anchor them, even infinity."

      I thought it was always agreed that there is no such thing as "greater than omnipotence" or it just becomes a Suggsverse power? Does irrational indeterminacy still follow that rule?

        Loading editor
    • AmIBread wrote:
      -snip-
      I thought it was always agreed that there is no such thing as "greater than omnipotence" or it just becomes a Suggsverse power? Does irrational indeterminacy still follow that rule?

      That's the purpose of this power, irrational indeterminacy is beyond omnipotence & infinity, so technically it is the most broken power that exist since its very concept is to be beyond logic & illogicality

        Loading editor
    • Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      AmIBread wrote:
      -snip-
      I thought it was always agreed that there is no such thing as "greater than omnipotence" or it just becomes a Suggsverse power? Does irrational indeterminacy still follow that rule?
      That's the purpose of this power, irrational indeterminacy is beyond omnipotence & infinity, so technically it is the most broken power that exist since its very concept is to be beyond logic & illogicality

      But metapotence is also beyond logic and infinity, and so are a whole lot of other, technically lesser power than it, and people still agree that it doesn't have abilities beyond omnipotence. Did the wiki actually decide to make a power that is "beyond omnipotence?" I mean, even conceptual transcendence is beyond logic and casuality by definition, but a metapotent being could apply logic to their abilities all day and anything else if they wanted.

        Loading editor
    • AmIBread wrote:
      Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      AmIBread wrote:
      -snip-
      -snip-
      -snip-
      But metapotence is also beyond logic and infinity, and so are a whole lot of other, technically lesser power than it, and people still agree that it doesn't have abilities beyond omnipotence. Did the wiki actually decide to make a power that is "beyond omnipotence?" I mean, even conceptual transcendence is beyond logic and casuality by definition, but a metapotent being could apply logic to their abilities all day and anything else if they wanted.

      Like you said, a metapotent being can just apply logic to themselves, Irrational Indeterminacy (I.I) is beyond beyondeness, from what I get from the description, it's not that an I.I being can whish (or will) to be beyond omnipotence or metapotence, it's that they already are by their very nature

        Loading editor
    • Idk man, I don't think that's how the power actually works. I'm pretty sure metapotence and omnipotence have irrational indeterminacy by definition, so I don't think it actually goes beyond omnipotence, but is just the reason why omnipotence is the way it is. It even says it's a sub-power of omnipotence on the page anyway. Can someone else clarify? Maybe the creator of the power? Is irrational indeterminacy "beyond" omnipotence or equal to it at most?

        Loading editor
    • -snip-

      Well I say that because it's said that Logical has boundaries like "can't be greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience", while Irrational's description says that it doesn't have this kind of limit

        Loading editor
    • Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      -snip-
      Well I say that because it's said that Logical has boundaries like "can't be greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience", while Irrational's description says that it doesn't have this kind of limit

      Well then Idk why the power even exists then, unless that was just an oversight. The comments page on it seems to suggest that it's either equal to it or just not a power at all and just a property of omnipotence, and there was a debate whether it could win against metapotence and it seemed to have been concluded that metapotence would win, since the last post of the discussion was 2 years ago.

        Loading editor
    • AmIBread wrote:

      Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      -snip-
      Well I say that because it's said that Logical has boundaries like "can't be greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience", while Irrational's description says that it doesn't have this kind of limit

      Well then Idk why the power even exists then, unless that was just an oversight. The comments page on it seems to suggest that it's either equal to it or just not a power at all and just a property of omnipotence, and there was a debate whether it could win against metapotence and it seemed to have been concluded that metapotence would win, since the last post of the discussion was 2 years ago.

      Would you mind if I added my 2 cents? Maybe I could give some insight.

      Indeterminacy does not innately define Omnipotence on its own. It only becomes “superior” if you try and compare the two. Even then, can you really make the paradoxical claim that something is greater than Omnipotence? I’ll leave that for you to decide.

      Here’s my reason for the power; Indeterminacy represents the penultimate model breakdown in power/conceptual scaling. It is the inconclusive path that you are lead to should you try to pursue it.

      Unlike Omnipotence, which is an ability that can be assigned to characters by an author, Indeterminacy is an author issue. It has nothing to do specifically with Omnipotence or Metapotence of the sort. It is simply what happens if the writer never assigns an upper bound limit to their totality. An Indeterminate being cannot be mentioned, talked about, argued about, or addressed in any way. As soon as you try to, you are no longer addressing the entity in question, rather a mere fabrication of them in your imagination. Irrationally Indeterminate characters cannot be added to a story as the author can only truly conceptualize and rationalize beings with addressable power like Omnipotence.

      So technically speaking, Irrational Indeterminacy is beyond the possibility of use in comparison, because we would have to define it in some way. Therefore, Logical Indeterminacy is put in place to make it possible to conceptualize. If your next question is why Irrational Indeterminacy was written in the first place if it’s unusable because of its other nature, good job. You’re catching on.

      You are an aspiring god. You’ve imagined the biggest power. Imagine a bigger one. And then a bigger one after that. And repeat this loop endlessly until you eventually decide in axiomatic logic that there is a figure that represents all arguments of power. Then go beyond that infinitely. Maybe you will create a new scale or level to address the ineffable concepts along the way. But you will surpass them too. Somewhere at the impossible end, eternal damnation awaits. You’ve realized in your pursuit for Indeterminacy, you’ve never even started.

      So to some, this may be what Omnipotence is. Others might perceive it differently. Ultimately, it is up to the eye of the beholder to accept this something-power. I am aware that people have their own take on this, and I think that’s the beauty of it. At the end of the day, this thread is rather opinion-based.

        Loading editor
    • ANDROMADA wrote:

      AmIBread wrote:

      Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      -snip-
      Well I say that because it's said that Logical has boundaries like "can't be greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience", while Irrational's description says that it doesn't have this kind of limit
      Well then Idk why the power even exists then, unless that was just an oversight. The comments page on it seems to suggest that it's either equal to it or just not a power at all and just a property of omnipotence, and there was a debate whether it could win against metapotence and it seemed to have been concluded that metapotence would win, since the last post of the discussion was 2 years ago.
      Would you mind if I added my 2 cents? Maybe I could give some insight.

      Indeterminacy does not innately define Omnipotence on its own. It only becomes “superior” if you try and compare the two. Even then, can you really make the paradoxical claim that something is greater than Omnipotence? I’ll leave that for you to decide.

      Here’s my reason for the power; Indeterminacy represents the penultimate model breakdown in power/conceptual scaling. It is the inconclusive path that you are lead to should you try to pursue it.

      Unlike Omnipotence, which is an ability that can be assigned to characters by an author, Indeterminacy is an author issue. It has nothing to do specifically with Omnipotence or Metapotence of the sort. It is simply what happens if the writer never assigns an upper bound limit to their totality. An Indeterminate being cannot be mentioned, talked about, argued about, or addressed in any way. As soon as you try to, you are no longer addressing the entity in question, rather a mere fabrication of them in your imagination. Irrationally Indeterminate characters cannot be added to a story as the author can only truly conceptualize and rationalize beings with addressable power like Omnipotence.

      So technically speaking, Irrational Indeterminacy is beyond the possibility of use in comparison, because we would have to define it in some way. Therefore, Logical Indeterminacy is put in place to make it possible to conceptualize. If your next question is why Irrational Indeterminacy was written in the first place if it’s unusable because of its other nature, good job. You’re catching on.

      You are an aspiring god. You’ve imagined the biggest power. Imagine a bigger one. And then a bigger one after that. And repeat this loop endlessly until you eventually decide in axiomatic logic that there is a figure that represents all arguments of power. Then go beyond that infinitely. Maybe you will create a new scale or level to address the ineffable concepts along the way. But you will surpass them too. Somewhere at the impossible end, eternal damnation awaits. You’ve realized in your pursuit for Indeterminacy, you’ve never even started.

      So to some, this may be what Omnipotence is. Others might perceive it differently. Ultimately, it is up to the eye of the beholder to accept this something-power. I am aware that people have their own take on this, and I think that’s the beauty of it. At the end of the day, this thread is rather opinion-based.

      Well that's a very interesting idea. If people can have their own interpretation of this, then personally I'd say that it kind of sounds like the author's power themselves in their own mind. Since in your own mind, you're the one really in control. Even if you say a character is omnipotent, you can still create a character more powerful than them and negate all their powers. So it's like your imagination is "irrationally beyond" any power you could possibly imagine, even if you make Suggsverse-type characters. That's why I don't like having "true omnipotent" characters, because ultimately the "Creator" is me in my own head, and a character that's sufficiently aware of the fourth wall would know that and could somehow "surpass" any character I claim is omnipotent.

        Loading editor
    • By the way, what is this "Suggsverse" thing I've seen everywhere here? When I look for it I only see some drawings

        Loading editor
    • Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      By the way, what is this "Suggsverse" thing I've seen everywhere here? When I look for it I only see some drawings

      Yeah I was asking that same thing like a week ago. All I know is that it was a really dumb and badly made set of stories made by some guy who was salty that his favorite series kept losing vs battles, so he made his own that had characters were insanely OP just so it would never lose a vs battle. Apparently his lowest tier characters are infinitely stronger than omnipotent. No one considers Suggsverse legitimate

        Loading editor
    • AmIBread wrote:
      Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      By the way, what is this "Suggsverse" thing I've seen everywhere here? When I look for it I only see some drawings
      Yeah I was asking that same thing like a week ago. All I know is that it was a really dumb and badly made set of stories made by some guy who was salty that his favorite series kept losing vs battles, so he made his own that had characters were insanely OP just so it would never lose a vs battle. Apparently his lowest tier characters are infinitely stronger than omnipotent. No one considers Suggsverse legitimate

      Wow, ok then XD

      Thanks :p

        Loading editor
    • AmIBread wrote:
      ANDROMADA wrote:

      AmIBread wrote:


      Xenox Ilz'ot wrote:
      -snip-
      Well I say that because it's said that Logical has boundaries like "can't be greater than Omnipotence" or "smarter than Omniscience", while Irrational's description says that it doesn't have this kind of limit
      Well then Idk why the power even exists then, unless that was just an oversight. The comments page on it seems to suggest that it's either equal to it or just not a power at all and just a property of omnipotence, and there was a debate whether it could win against metapotence and it seemed to have been concluded that metapotence would win, since the last post of the discussion was 2 years ago.
      Would you mind if I added my 2 cents? Maybe I could give some insight.

      Indeterminacy does not innately define Omnipotence on its own. It only becomes “superior” if you try and compare the two. Even then, can you really make the paradoxical claim that something is greater than Omnipotence? I’ll leave that for you to decide.

      Here’s my reason for the power; Indeterminacy represents the penultimate model breakdown in power/conceptual scaling. It is the inconclusive path that you are lead to should you try to pursue it.

      Unlike Omnipotence, which is an ability that can be assigned to characters by an author, Indeterminacy is an author issue. It has nothing to do specifically with Omnipotence or Metapotence of the sort. It is simply what happens if the writer never assigns an upper bound limit to their totality. An Indeterminate being cannot be mentioned, talked about, argued about, or addressed in any way. As soon as you try to, you are no longer addressing the entity in question, rather a mere fabrication of them in your imagination. Irrationally Indeterminate characters cannot be added to a story as the author can only truly conceptualize and rationalize beings with addressable power like Omnipotence.

      So technically speaking, Irrational Indeterminacy is beyond the possibility of use in comparison, because we would have to define it in some way. Therefore, Logical Indeterminacy is put in place to make it possible to conceptualize. If your next question is why Irrational Indeterminacy was written in the first place if it’s unusable because of its other nature, good job. You’re catching on.

      You are an aspiring god. You’ve imagined the biggest power. Imagine a bigger one. And then a bigger one after that. And repeat this loop endlessly until you eventually decide in axiomatic logic that there is a figure that represents all arguments of power. Then go beyond that infinitely. Maybe you will create a new scale or level to address the ineffable concepts along the way. But you will surpass them too. Somewhere at the impossible end, eternal damnation awaits. You’ve realized in your pursuit for Indeterminacy, you’ve never even started.

      So to some, this may be what Omnipotence is. Others might perceive it differently. Ultimately, it is up to the eye of the beholder to accept this something-power. I am aware that people have their own take on this, and I think that’s the beauty of it. At the end of the day, this thread is rather opinion-based.

      Well that's a very interesting idea. If people can have their own interpretation of this, then personally I'd say that it kind of sounds like the author's power themselves in their own mind. Since in your own mind, you're the one really in control. Even if you say a character is omnipotent, you can still create a character more powerful than them and negate all their powers. So it's like your imagination is "irrationally beyond" any power you could possibly imagine, even if you make Suggsverse-type characters. That's why I don't like having "true omnipotent" characters, because ultimately the "Creator" is me in my own head, and a character that's sufficiently aware of the fourth wall would know that and could somehow "surpass" any character I claim is omnipotent.

      Damn, irrational indeterminacy is literally the description for how my characters in my stories function, lol. The way I explain it is there's always a greater power, always a bigger infinity to aspire towards. Thanks so much for offering your insight on this matter; as it's given me a ton of ideas! :D

        Loading editor
    • Transfictional Author Authority

      aka ability to dictate whatever you want in your layer of reality, lower layers of reality (fiction), and higher layer of reality. Currently no fictional character has this ability because if the author said they did, they wouldn't since the author would be dictating their every action.

        Loading editor
    • A FANDOM user
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.